Texas Hunting Forum

Wildgame Innovation Feeders

Posted By: Cajun Raider

Wildgame Innovation Feeders - 01/10/20 10:43 PM

By default, do they feed seven days a week? Anything else I should know about them? Thanks
Posted By: DLALLDER

Re: Wildgame Innovation Feeders - 01/11/20 02:16 AM

I try to stay away from anything that has Wildgame Innovation on it. My experience with any of their products has not been good.
Posted By: Txhunter65

Re: Wildgame Innovation Feeders - 01/11/20 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by DLALLDER
I try to stay away from anything that has Wildgame Innovation on it. My experience with any of their products has not been good.

This is the correct answer!
Posted By: llbts1

Re: Wildgame Innovation Feeders - 01/11/20 04:18 AM

X3. I have had very bad experiences with their products. Zero customer support.
Posted By: 603Country

Re: Wildgame Innovation Feeders - 01/11/20 04:11 PM

I have one Wildgame Innovations feeder. I bought it over 10 years ago it before I knew anything about the company, but it’s been a decent feeder. I had to replace the timer a couple of years ago, so now it has The Timer, which is first class. The spinner motor died this summer, and I really dreaded replacing it, but it wasn’t difficult to do. So, if you ignore the fact that I’ve replaced all the operating stuff, it’s been a decent feeder. And I suppose it’s a positive thing that it’s real easy to get replacement parts.
Posted By: Reloder28

Re: Wildgame Innovation Feeders - 01/12/20 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by Cajun Raider

By default, Anything else I should know about them? Thanks

Yeah. Don’t buy them.
Posted By: cos

Re: Wildgame Innovation Feeders - 01/13/20 12:25 AM

Junk
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: Wildgame Innovation Feeders - 01/13/20 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Txhunter65

X2
Posted By: Always ready 2 hunt

Re: Wildgame Innovation Feeders - 01/13/20 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. T.
Originally Posted by Txhunter65

X2

X1000.
Posted By: gollygee

Re: Wildgame Innovation Feeders - 01/25/20 09:18 PM

Anything specific?
I have several Wildgame Innovation feeder control boxes which came with "The Timer" and the standard Chinese 12 volt motor. Priced right, shipped when they said they would, no issues. Pleasant transaction. I have three or four units. Couldn't be happier!
Posted By: Reloder28

Re: Wildgame Innovation Feeders - 01/31/20 03:26 AM

The Timer is the best.
Posted By: TexasDan82

Re: Wildgame Innovation Feeders - 02/06/20 12:57 AM

[Linked Image]

I bought one at Academy and so far haven’t had any issues, for the price I am happy with it.
Posted By: pop r

Re: Wildgame Innovation Feeders - 02/16/20 11:45 PM

I've used them for over 20 years and I like them. Like all the other brands you will figure out which spare parts you need to keep on hand and you'll be ok. up
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum