Texas Hunting Forum

Is this spintech feeder plate complete?

Posted By: mow

Is this spintech feeder plate complete? - 08/21/19 02:50 PM

I just found this spintech feeder plate I had lost in my storage shed 2years ago .I haven't got the set screw that tightens it on the 1/4" shaft..or I would check it out..plan on going to the hardware store to get a screw..does this look like a complete plate?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Is this spintech feeder plate complete? - 08/21/19 10:27 PM

Yep, just need the screw. I run 2 of them.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Is this spintech feeder plate complete? - 08/21/19 10:31 PM

After you get the screw, spray regularly with lithium grease. We ran 12 of them on a lease I just got off. I was one of the two repairmen. You need to have spare parts on hand, just sayin'. Not the best designed feeder spinner plate. 'Coons love 'em.

And I've been to the "home office". Not impressive.
Posted By: grimreapor

Re: Is this spintech feeder plate complete? - 08/22/19 12:34 AM

We prob have near 20 of them and luckily no problems. We just keep a cage on them and turn them off when we feed protein in the off season.
Posted By: KK30RAR

Re: Is this spintech feeder plate complete? - 08/22/19 01:27 AM

I got 2 of the spintechs units they work well I spray them with dry lube a few times a year zero issues
Posted By: PMK

Re: Is this spintech feeder plate complete? - 08/26/19 05:44 PM

clean your keyboard while you're at it bolt
Posted By: B_Man

Re: Is this spintech feeder plate complete? - 08/27/19 02:54 PM

It looks complete except for maybe 1 item.

The Spintech feeder can come with a small sleeve that fits where the motor shaft connects to it.
Normally the Spintech feeders fit the 12 volt motor shafts, the ones with the thicker shaft but you can buy
a 6 volt motor or a small shafted 12 volt spinner (that will fit in those smaller control boxes) and those need that sleeve.

I am not sure what you have but just wanted to share some info I was aware of through my findings.

thanks
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum