Texas Hunting Forum

lamco feeder question

Posted By: Kking001

lamco feeder question - 06/26/19 07:51 PM

I have looked at the pictures on line of the stand and fill with the predator plates on it, but I cant figure out where the motor and spinplate are? Can anyone help me with this? I am sure I am just missing seeing it because of the angle of the pictures. Thinking about getting a couple since the reviews on here have been so good. Thanks!
Posted By: CharlieCTx

Re: lamco feeder question - 06/27/19 02:22 AM

The assembly is inside the hopper, with the spinner sandwiched between the two plates.

Re: lamco feeder question - 06/27/19 02:25 AM

Thanks. I was trying to figure out how it worked being inverted. All of my current feeders have the motor outside and under them.
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: lamco feeder question - 06/27/19 02:26 AM

They are nice
Posted By: CharlieCTx

Re: lamco feeder question - 06/27/19 02:32 AM

I have their 600lb. timed protein feeder, great feeder.
Posted By: DUKFVR

Re: lamco feeder question - 06/27/19 03:00 AM

I have 3 of them & have been COMPLETELY satisfied with them.
Posted By: Daniel Boone

Re: lamco feeder question - 06/29/19 12:18 AM

I have had one for the last two years and it has been absolutely trouble free. The deer are much more relaxed in the pen since it throws corn in a wide circle and allows them to eat without being disturbed. I highly recommend them.

Re: lamco feeder question - 06/30/19 06:45 PM

thanks for the advise. Planning on ordering in the next couple of weeks. Its gonna be nice to go from a 30 gal feeder to a 600 pound feeder.
Posted By: BassAssassin88

Re: lamco feeder question - 08/12/19 06:39 PM

Lamco Stand & Fill owners; any issues with hogs tearing them up?
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: lamco feeder question - 08/12/19 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by BassAssassin88
Lamco Stand & Fill owners; any issues with hogs tearing them up?

No and I killed a few STX monsters off a few.

Only issues I’ve seen is make sure the lid is latched back, it will blow off
Posted By: Perforce Outdoors

Re: lamco feeder question - 08/13/19 02:37 AM

No issues, its pretty thick steel. An empty 600lb feeder weighs approximate 200lbs or so. They had a lot of new stuff at the TTHA Outdoor Extravaganza this year. Some isn't on their website yet so I would call them.
Posted By: DUKFVR

Re: lamco feeder question - 08/13/19 02:49 AM

Best feeder out there & hogs are no problem. Have plenty of big ones on my place & no issues. Actually like them better than other stand & fills because the lamco doesn't leave corn next to it like others with cages. The hogs don't root holes around them ,because corn is scattered all over.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum