Texas Hunting Forum

Hunter's Comfort Blinds

Posted By: TLew

Hunter's Comfort Blinds - 04/18/19 08:18 PM

Thinking about pulling the trigger on a couple of Hunter's Comfort blinds. I want to stay in line with the rules here, so I'm not selling anything and I don't want your money. I do want to know if anyone else is wanting to do the same thing. They don't have any dealers this far west, so the only option is to ship. It's a hell of a lot cheaper to ship a truckload than onesie twosie blinds.

Re: Hunter's Comfort Blinds - 04/18/19 10:30 PM

BTW a truckload is 7-9 blinds depending on what is ordered, so I'm not looking for something inconceivable
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Hunter's Comfort Blinds - 04/19/19 12:35 PM

Pm me what the price would be.

Re: Hunter's Comfort Blinds - 04/19/19 02:57 PM

I'd let you figure that out with the company based on what you need/want. That said, I can send you the info I have if that is helpful.

Re: Hunter's Comfort Blinds - 04/23/19 03:42 AM

Quick update, there are 3-4 spots left on the truck if we were to do this. I'm not selling these myself, but I would like to combine logistics. Let me know if anyone else is interested, otherwise I'll pull the trigger and bite a $500-700 bullet on transport for my blinds.
Posted By: Lotto

Re: Hunter's Comfort Blinds - 04/25/19 03:09 AM

Are you getting all the same kind or different sizes.. pm me some info

Re: Hunter's Comfort Blinds - 04/25/19 01:01 PM

I'm personally looking at two octaguns. Again, I, myself, am not buying a truckload and reselling them, so the world is your oyster -- whatever is on their website (http://hunterscomfortusa.com/) is what can be ordered and consolidated on a trip.
Posted By: waterandwoods

Re: Hunter's Comfort Blinds - 04/26/19 02:00 PM

PM sent. I got the price on what I was looking for. Can we discuss freight, when and where?

Re: Hunter's Comfort Blinds - 06/04/19 01:27 PM

I wanted to provide an update. We've been short of a full truckload so I'm moving forward with individual logistics. Sorry guys, I'm disappointed too!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum