Texas Hunting Forum

DFW Blind Retailers

Posted By: birdslayer

DFW Blind Retailers - 08/15/18 08:31 PM

Anyone have any feedback on the local (within 50 miles) places to look at fiberglass or metal blinds. Wanting to upgrade but I want to view them in person before I pull the trigger.. I’ve googled it but I find limited retailers so I’d appreciate any info you’ve got. Tks
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: DFW Blind Retailers - 08/15/18 09:31 PM

Alvorado Buck Stop. They have a lot of higher end stuff in stock, but also some fiberglass blinds in stock so you could see before you buy.

Other than that, I am at a loss for stuff on the ft worth side of the metro.

Maybe baker tanks (?), along 35W north toward heritage and close to shoot smart. They may have some fiberglass blinds, I know they are a dealer for HB feeders and I think they might have some blinds there too.
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: DFW Blind Retailers - 08/16/18 12:56 AM

Buckstop

Just buy a ranch king

Re: DFW Blind Retailers - 08/16/18 01:39 AM

Thanks gentleman

I’m looking at the Ranch King blinds and they’re nice.. Not cheap but I guess you get what you pay for in the end.
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: DFW Blind Retailers - 08/16/18 01:59 AM

Buck stop has a big selection of ranch king blinds up
Posted By: mooney_ag

Re: DFW Blind Retailers - 08/16/18 04:09 PM

I have a ranch king now. My only complaint is the size and you have to go through a dealer to get any repair parts (i.e. markup). Had a window break during a hail storm. I have a 4x6 econo on a 12' tower and I would like it to be bigger. I saw the HB last weekend at the extravaganza and it was on par. I'm not sure how the pricing will compare head to head. The HB seemed to be made from heavier materials which might be a pita setting it up or taking it down.

Re: DFW Blind Retailers - 08/16/18 04:10 PM

Also like the Boss Game Systems fiberglass that TXAg sells on here.

Re: DFW Blind Retailers - 08/16/18 10:13 PM

Has anyone seen the All Seasons blinds in person?

Pics and videos make it seem like a nice product..

Re: DFW Blind Retailers - 08/17/18 03:24 PM

Just the outside. There is a company in Jacksboro that had some last year
Posted By: TX - Longhorns

Re: DFW Blind Retailers - 08/19/18 12:22 AM

If you need a blind base my brother and I build them....

Posted By: tchunter

Re: DFW Blind Retailers - 08/20/18 02:10 PM

The feed store in Jacksboro sells the All Seasons blinds. I bought a Texas Deer Blind because it sounded like a good deal at the show in Ft. Worth, but after my experience when I picked it up, I should of spent a little more and bought a blind at the feed store.
Posted By: DocHorton

Re: DFW Blind Retailers - 09/21/18 03:19 AM

I agree with Buck Stop having a good selection, but mostly high end blinds. I didn't want to spend $4k on a deer stand so I went with two of the Sportsman's Condos.

http://sportsmanscondo.com/sportsmans-condo-overview/
Posted By: hrt4me

Re: DFW Blind Retailers - 10/12/18 03:57 PM

Originally Posted By: DocHorton
I agree with Buck Stop having a good selection, but mostly high end blinds. I didn't want to spend $4k on a deer stand so I went with two of the Sportsman's Condos.

are those sold locally anywhere?
Posted By: JimBridger

Re: DFW Blind Retailers - 10/12/18 04:35 PM

Walmart in Decatur has them.
Posted By: DocHorton

Re: DFW Blind Retailers - 10/12/18 04:57 PM

Originally Posted By: hrt4me
Originally Posted By: DocHorton

are those sold locally anywhere?

Not sure, I ordered them from Sportsman's Guide...shipping was a couple hundred bucks and they delivered them to my house.

On the Sportsman's Condo website there's a number you can call and they have a dealer list.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum