Texas Hunting Forum

Lazyman Stands

Posted By: bigjoe8565

Lazyman Stands - 08/20/17 03:23 AM

Anyone use this brand or have any experience with this company?
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: Lazyman Stands - 08/20/17 06:21 PM

Here was another thread about this a few weeks ago.... maybe somebody will take the time to bump it to the top.
Posted By: esnow74

Re: Lazyman Stands - 08/21/17 04:05 AM

http://texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/6727446/Lazy_man_stands#Post6727446
Posted By: TexasHunter14

Re: Lazyman Stands - 10/08/17 01:10 AM

Yes. I know the owner.Have been in few my buddy uses on his farm in Louisiana. Very nice and can be easily customized in the inside for the do it your self hunter. Strong and durable. Cant beat the price. my friend has had his for 7 years and just repaints every couple years.
Posted By: Paul W

Re: Lazyman Stands - 10/27/17 02:59 PM

nice....
Posted By: TAT

Re: Lazyman Stands - 11/01/17 01:35 AM

I have few diff bases made by lazy man and they are second to none. Super nice guy to deal with also. Buy with confidence. While I haven't had the pleasure of getting a fully built blind from him I can only imagine they are built to last!

I was referring to Lazyman a member on the forum. After looking at the sight above its not who I was thinking of. Contact lazyman on here. He builds awesome stuff.
Posted By: Lazyman

Re: Lazyman Stands - 11/01/17 02:41 AM

Originally Posted By: TAT
I have few diff bases made by lazy man and they are second to none. Super nice guy to deal with also. Buy with confidence. While I haven't had the pleasure of getting a fully built blind from him I can only imagine they are built to last!

I was referring to Lazyman a member on the forum. After looking at the sight above its not who I was thinking of. Contact lazyman on here. He builds awesome stuff.

LOL...These aren't mine...
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum