Texas Hunting Forum

Spin tech feeders

Posted By: therock

Spin tech feeders - 07/12/17 12:48 PM

Bought 2 about 8 months ago. Have had trouble with both but been able to fix them myself. Had more problems this week and called them. Left message first time, no return call. Called them back and spoke with someone that knew nothing but said she would have someone call me to help figure it out. Nothing. Called them again yesterday and spoke with a guy that listened but didn't know how to fix it but he would talk to other coworkers to see what they knew and call me right back . Nothing.

I was able to get it going but that is not the point of the post . Customer service is a joke and I hope this post cost them a few customers the future.
Posted By: Wilhunt

Re: Spin tech feeders - 07/12/17 02:19 PM

Terrible, I would expect more also.
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: Spin tech feeders - 07/12/17 02:55 PM

This needs too stay at the top of the page until spintech makes it right. I'm in the market for a nice feeder next year and right now it's going to be a ranch king.
Posted By: matrix

Re: Spin tech feeders - 07/12/17 03:05 PM

I have two spin tech feeders. Had them for about 6 years no problems.
Posted By: therock

Re: Spin tech feeders - 07/12/17 03:20 PM

Originally Posted By: matrix
I have two spin tech feeders. Had them for about 6 years no problems.

As I said before, not talking about the quality being poor as much as the customer service being terrible!! I guess I just hate being ignored and them hoping I just go away so they don't have to do their job.
Posted By: magspa

Re: Spin tech feeders - 07/12/17 07:28 PM

On-time feeders have great customer service.
Posted By: jbhlsu

Re: Spin tech feeders - 07/13/17 05:07 PM

They are junk IMHO. I bought 2 complete winch up feeders a couple years ago. The only thing that is left from the original feeder is the barrel. The top bracket that holds the barrel bent on first lift. The winch blew next. The control units are the biggest POS ever...Honestly, you are wasting your time calling them b/c they aren't going to do anything about it.
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Spin tech feeders - 07/13/17 11:35 PM

I have 2 Gamemaster stand and fill Spin Tech feeders, 1 is 4 yrs old and the other is 2. Both units have been ok especially for the price. Replaced one motor/timer unit after last springs flood with the metal 12v and it is much sturdier than the plastic 6v. But I have to say the 500lb stand & fill I just picked up from Rambal36 blows them away! Can't wait to deploy it this weekend.
Posted By: Wacm

Re: Spin tech feeders - 07/14/17 02:05 AM

Spin tech is the best units I own. I have three over 6 years old. They all work without any trouble. Over the years the springs got weak and I had to raise the unit cause it wouldn't go up as high. They are still working better then any others I've owned. I hope you get it resolved they may not have great service but they make a great product non the less
Posted By: bholt

Re: Spin tech feeders - 07/17/17 11:15 PM

Didn't use spin tech but eliminator. With that said I removed my cage and installed but my coons used it as a MAY POLE and broke it. The company never responded. Put my old spinner back on along with my 22" cage, problem solved. I must have industrial coons.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum