Texas Hunting Forum

Cabelas Northern Flight laydown blinds

Posted By: shea.mcphail

Cabelas Northern Flight laydown blinds - 01/25/15 04:19 PM

Any recommendations on any of the Cabelas NF models? I'm planning on watching for certain models to go on sale since duck season is ending. I really like the Ultimate Layout blind. I could have sworn I saw it closer to the $200 mark a few weeks back. Now they are back up to $279. The sit-up blind looks pretty cool as well. The mobile 1 looks interesting, but I don't think I need to move spots.
Posted By: Pittstate

Re: Cabelas Northern Flight laydown blinds - 01/25/15 04:33 PM

I had two of the mobile 1 blinds before I started working for them. I use to hike in about 2 to 3 miles to hunt public and these were the ticket. They are still the ticket when hunting ponds with no cover. If you are not going to be backing in, the ultimate blind is way more comfortable. And we just came out with a new blind that will fit a 500lb man.

I like the smaller the better....easier to conceal and you will get birds closer to you. I also use the Primos Up-N-At-Em that really helps get you up to shoot from the blind.
Posted By: Ramball36

Re: Cabelas Northern Flight laydown blinds - 01/26/15 04:03 AM

I'm not a fan of the way the doors snap in, they are constantly coming unhooked. Or maybe I just don't know what I'm doing, but if you want it it's going up for sale tmw in the classifieds!

Re: Cabelas Northern Flight laydown blinds - 01/26/15 04:52 AM

I'll be watching for it tomorrow!

Re: Cabelas Northern Flight laydown blinds - 01/29/15 02:49 AM

PM me if you still want to sell it. I live in Mesquite, so I'm fairly close to you.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum