Texas Hunting Forum

Kennedale HS Outdoor Education classes ISO blinds, stands, and non-working feeders.

Posted By: DAN-O

Kennedale HS Outdoor Education classes ISO blinds, stands, and non-working feeders. - 12/15/14 03:42 PM

We are going to be purchasing 16 3D archery targets and building our own 3D archery course on campus this year. We are going to make this top notch. We will be able to fully simulate the entire hunting experience from calling in game, to making the shot, to field dressing and processing the game.

Up next in our plans is securing some old equipment that people may have lying around that never gets used. If you have any tri-pods, ladder stands, box blinds, or pop-up blinds laying around that you never use and would like to donate to our school for the kids to learn how to hunt with, please let me know and will make arrangements to pick them up. We ultimately want to grow this into a program/course that we can invite other schools to as well and having 3D tournaments with their kids as well. With us, it is all about helping kids...

Re: Kennedale HS Outdoor Education classes ISO blinds, stands, and non-working feeders. - 12/26/14 05:43 PM

ttt
Posted By: KCH

Re: Kennedale HS Outdoor Education classes ISO blinds, stands, and non-working feeders. - 01/27/15 07:37 PM

I have one I can donate...Sent you a pm...
Posted By: KCH

Re: Kennedale HS Outdoor Education classes ISO blinds, stands, and non-working feeders. - 02/06/15 05:51 PM

Thanks for meeting me! I hope the kids enjoy the old feeder!

Guys this is a very worthwhile endeavour, if you have any old feeders consider donating them to Dan!!!

Re: Kennedale HS Outdoor Education classes ISO blinds, stands, and non-working feeders. - 02/06/15 09:01 PM

Thanks for the donation! Was nice to meet you and our kids will enjoy getting to have a feeder amongst their various targets!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum