Texas Hunting Forum

3-D winch up feeder problem

Posted By: Mr Redneck

3-D winch up feeder problem - 10/04/11 12:58 AM

If you have bought one of my winch up feeders the I- bolt that holds the upper pulley may fail, please contact me for a improved replacement.
Thanks
Dale

Posted By: dgilbert

Re: 3-D winch up feeder problem - 10/04/11 07:39 PM

Thanks for trying to make it right Dale.

Posted By: Mr Redneck

Re: 3-D winch up feeder problem - 10/05/11 01:44 AM

Thanks, I had a customer that had the I-bolt bend open and his feeder fell while he was winching it up. I will replace the I-bolt with one that has been welded shut. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ONE OF THESE FEEDERS.

Posted By: Cueman

Re: 3-D winch up feeder problem - 10/06/11 01:08 PM

Dale is a he'll of a nice guy and is standing by his products. Thanks again Dale and I will be buying more of your huntin' stuff!
Steve Cue

Posted By: DoubleB20

Re: 3-D winch up feeder problem - 10/06/11 05:25 PM

I was that guy, I'm so glad no one or one of my dogs weren't under it! Here's what I just bought from Fort Worth Bolt and Tool, $3.50.

Posted By: bholt

Re: 3-D winch up feeder problem - 10/07/11 12:10 AM

Looks like a shouldered forged steel eye bolt like I use, they are designed for lifting machinery and will be much better. Give Mr. Redneck credit he is out there trying to make it right great customer service.

Posted By: Chopped54

Re: 3-D winch up feeder problem - 10/07/11 10:37 PM

WOW!
400# coming down from 12' would be hell on a person!!!!

Posted By: Bonner

Re: 3-D winch up feeder problem - 10/08/11 03:12 AM

forged eye bolts are only way to go. tough way to learn the lesson and glad noone was hurt.

Posted By: Mberet

Re: 3-D winch up feeder problem - 10/08/11 11:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Bonner
forged eye bolts are only way to go. tough way to learn the lesson and glad noone was hurt.

X2 Really glad you did not get hurt!!!! That would have been one helluva a knot on your head

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum