Texas Hunting Forum

Fixing a Bogpod?

Posted By: Creekrunner

Fixing a Bogpod? - 08/21/21 09:02 PM

I have a tripod Bogpod that one of the middle legs (the numbered one) won't tighten up no matter what I do. I've messed with it and messed with it, to no avail. The bottom section tightens up just fine. Any suggestions as to what to do, other than send it in? I have no idea where the manual is on it.

I have stand up African sticks I can take on an upcoming Pronghorn hunt, but I was hoping to put these in the truck, in case. When they work, they're better to sit on your butt and wait for something to come to you. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Fixing a Bogpod? - 08/22/21 12:59 PM

Post up a picture of that section that is giving you trouble.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Fixing a Bogpod? - 08/22/21 02:49 PM

Creek, I recently switched to a hatch bipod. You are going to have sticker shock when you look it up, but it’s about as multi functional as I’ve used.

I have a bod pod, shooting sticks with the quick connection bino adapter. If you need to borrow let me know. From a cost stand point they are hard to beat. I’m slowly moving away from them as I carry spotter more and more.

Posted By: Huskerron

Re: Fixing a Bogpod? - 08/22/21 05:12 PM

Just google How to fix bogpod when one leg won't tighten. I tried to get the URL to copy but it wouldn't paste. It's the first video you will see listed and will probably take care of your issue.

Re: Fixing a Bogpod? - 08/22/21 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Huskerron
Just google How to fix bogpod when one leg won't tighten. I tried to get the URL to copy but it wouldn't paste. It's the first video you will see listed and will probably take care of your issue.

This one?

Re: Fixing a Bogpod? - 08/22/21 05:39 PM

Yup. Thnx Stx
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Fixing a Bogpod? - 08/22/21 09:03 PM

Thanks guys! However, much to my chagrin, when I pulled the leg all the way out, the plastic end was busted all to hell. Looks like I'm calling customer service. crying

Re: Fixing a Bogpod? - 08/22/21 11:27 PM

I would guess that they will replace it FOC. Call them when they open and let us know. I’ve found that email doesn’t get nearly as fast of a response as a phone call. You’ll probably get put on hold but that’s what speakerphones are for. 👍

Re: Fixing a Bogpod? - 08/22/21 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Creekrunner
Thanks guys! However, much to my chagrin, when I pulled the leg all the way out, the plastic end was busted all to hell. Looks like I'm calling customer service. crying

Well.... grin...you could just let it set there like the winch and then voila it may fix itself.... roflmao
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum