Texas Hunting Forum

Yeti Loadout Gobox

Posted By: Tkshunting

Yeti Loadout Gobox - 01/21/20 01:44 PM

Any of you fellas have or know anyone that have one of these Yeti Loadout Gobox. Thinking about getting one to keep all my gear in and tossing it in truck. Any feedback will help.
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: Yeti Loadout Gobox - 01/22/20 11:54 AM

I’d never heard of it, that’s not going to hold much gear.
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Yeti Loadout Gobox - 01/22/20 03:39 PM

400% more expensive than it should be. There are tons of good gear boxes in all sizes out there for less than $100. I store a ton of gear in a 30+ gallon tote that cost me about $20.
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: Yeti Loadout Gobox - 01/22/20 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by QuitShootinYoungBucks
400% more expensive than it should be. There are tons of good gear boxes in all sizes out there for less than $100. I store a ton of gear in a 30+ gallon tote that cost me about $20.

X2
Posted By: Theringworm

Re: Yeti Loadout Gobox - 01/22/20 10:03 PM

Go to Tractor Supply. I bought two huge storage boxes with wheels on one end several years ago that are three times bigger that that Yeti for less money.
Posted By: Tkshunting

Re: Yeti Loadout Gobox - 01/22/20 10:09 PM

Thanks for the input guys. Just looked at the ones Tractor Supply sells they look like what I need just not in my local store.
Posted By: snake oil

Re: Yeti Loadout Gobox - 01/24/20 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Theringworm
Go to Tractor Supply. I bought two huge storage boxes with wheels on one end several years ago that are three times bigger that that Yeti for less money.

Buy one of these and put a Yeti sticker on it smile ani
Posted By: DocHorton

Re: Yeti Loadout Gobox - 01/27/20 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Tkshunting
Any of you fellas have or know anyone that have one of these Yeti Loadout Gobox. Thinking about getting one to keep all my gear in and tossing it in truck. Any feedback will help.

I've seen them...Looks very well built, like all Yeti products. Much better than any other tote I've seen as well as being waterproof and has the inside storage. I'll get one soon, but I'm a Yeti snob...I really like their stuff.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum