Texas Hunting Forum

SPYPOINT Micro 4G

Posted By: Axis308

SPYPOINT Micro 4G - 08/26/19 01:45 AM

Got my camera set up. It sent me a couple “test” pics, now nothing. Realize maybe nothing has walked passed the feeder, it just got rolling. But I can even see the status of my camera. Did I set something up incorrectly?
Posted By: David Maas

Re: SPYPOINT Micro 4G - 08/26/19 02:24 PM

No, go to the camera and turn it off, take out the sd card and turn it back on and it will force connect to the service, leave it like that for 24hrs and it will eventually iron it self out.

Realize that the cheap price comes at a cost, they have a good idea but they have poor execution. The EVO, Link-S all worked great, the micro was a miserable experience for me.
Posted By: Axis308

Re: SPYPOINT Micro 4G - 08/26/19 10:15 PM

100% operator error. Embarrassing enough...I somehow tried to activate the camera twice, showing in the app as if i have 2 cameras. Well, the one “connected” wasn’t the one connected.
Posted By: B_Man

Re: SPYPOINT Micro 4G - 08/27/19 02:42 PM

I have had a lot of problems with my Spypoint Link Micro and I am on my 2nd camera now.
The 2nd camera also has problems and I am in contact again with Spypoint.
The other Spypoint cameras may be better.. Check out the 2CoolFishing forum and the "Hunting Board"
to see others responses. I think there are several threads on this forum as well so do a search on them.

just my 2 cents. thanks
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum