Texas Hunting Forum

Nomad clothes

Posted By: FoxTrot

Nomad clothes - 01/14/18 09:20 PM

Anyone used this brand yet? Im not seeing anything bad about it. Im in the market for new bowhunting clothes. I would really like to see them in person
Posted By: HiBanksDeer

Re: Nomad clothes - 01/16/18 03:29 PM

Never tried them, but they look and feel good in person. I've heard good things confused2
Posted By: trigger time

Re: Nomad clothes - 01/16/18 04:43 PM

They have a few items on sale right now. I just got the dunn primaloft jacket and so far I'm impressed for the $. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles your going to get with some of the other lines, but it doesn't cost what the others do either. Really about the only thing I would change is to make the hood fold away when not in use. To get a viable comparison to first lite or sitka, you have to look at jackets that cost 3 or 4 times as much. I also own sitka gear, but it's hard to stomach 350-600 for a coat.
Posted By: FoxTrot

Re: Nomad clothes - 01/16/18 05:41 PM

I want to see them in person so I can buy. Ive seen the sales and want to jump on it now if possible. I don't need bells and whistles! I want warm, comfortable and silent.
Posted By: trigger time

Re: Nomad clothes - 01/16/18 05:47 PM

Well if your ever in the north dfw area I'd be happy to show you the coat. One thing I forgot, is the hand pockets are lined with a really thick fleece (think tall shag carpet but fleece) and it is really good at warming and keeping your hands warm.
Posted By: Triple7

Re: Nomad clothes - 01/25/18 08:26 PM

From my understanding these are the guys who started the UA line and weren't happy there so they started Nomad.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum