Texas Hunting Forum

Cuddelink???

Posted By: billyhunt

Cuddelink??? - 10/16/17 03:27 AM

Anybody have these? And are they worth it? Going to try them out.

Re: Cuddelink??? - 10/25/17 09:33 PM

Well they came in. Put them out(4 cameras) took a day for all of them to connect to the home camera. So far working GREAT!!!
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: Cuddelink??? - 10/26/17 02:20 AM

I'm not familiar with these, thanks and keep us posted.

Re: Cuddelink??? - 10/26/17 03:37 AM

TEXASLEFTY, pretty cool. They don't have to be on a phone or pc, they can be but they all link up to the home camera so you don't have to go check every camera. For now it is working great. You can have as many as 16 cameras on the link. Check out cuddelink and watch their video. That's what sold me.

Re: Cuddelink??? - 11/01/17 12:41 AM

This is the best thing since sliced bread!! They work just like cuddeback said they should. Cant wait till 2018 when they will
have the home plus. Here is a pic of it.
Posted By: Slow Drifter

Re: Cuddelink??? - 11/19/17 02:09 PM

That's pretty cool! I've watched a couple CL Youtube videos and have a couple questions that didn't seem to be answered. Does each camera need to be independently in range of the home camera or can they "slingshot" from one to the other to the home camera? I also saw where you can have up to 16 cams on one network. I don't know about you, but I could see myself losing some cameras! I think I'd have to mark their locations on my GPS! Pretty cool setup, thanks for sharing.

edited to add: My question may not have been clear. Can, say, camera 3 send pics to camera 2 which in turn sends them to the home camera? Or do they each need to be able to send pics directly to the home camera? Thanks.

Re: Cuddelink??? - 11/19/17 08:06 PM

Slow Drifter, the way I understand it, is yes they act like a repeater(each camera)and without dense trees and such, they say it can reach 4 miles repeating off each other.The only thing I don't like so far is the size of the pictures, but I may have the cameras set up wrong( am not tech savvy)
Posted By: Bigbuckdownagain

Re: Cuddelink??? - 01/22/18 01:38 PM

We have 14 they work great. No complaints at all.

Re: Cuddelink??? - 01/22/18 07:15 PM

Hey Bigbuckdownagain. First welcome. Are the size of your pictures smaller size, what I mean is we have 3 other cuddeback cameras and the ones off the cl are a lot different size than the older ones. Thanks
Posted By: TLew

Re: Cuddelink??? - 03/25/18 07:22 PM

Any new info on this? Need to procure a couple of cameras and thinking about going this route.

Also, how do you stick Cuddelink on AT&T with the cellular cap? Does it have a standalone plan like Covert and Spartan or can you stick it on an existing unlimited plus family plan?
Posted By: RANGERRONG

Re: Cuddelink??? - 03/25/18 11:54 PM

great picture

Re: Cuddelink??? - 03/28/18 01:14 AM

TLew, my understanding of them is yes. But we just use it as a home base.

Re: Cuddelink??? - 03/28/18 01:16 AM

RANGERRONG, thank you sir!!!
Posted By: TLew

Re: Cuddelink??? - 03/28/18 08:55 PM

In for a 4 pack of J cameras and genius mounts after reading a lot about them on habitat talk. Will update this group after I get some time with them.

Cell cap and solar panel for J's comes out this summer, so that will be the real test.

Re: Cuddelink??? - 03/30/18 01:28 AM

TLew, I have the dual flash. Would be real interesting to see how the J'S work!!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum