Posted By: Nitro27

cutting edge yeti innovation - 08/01/17 10:01 PM

You better pre order your yeti bucket. LOL
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: cutting edge yeti innovation - 08/07/17 04:49 AM

I will wait for rtic version.
Posted By: Marcstar

Re: cutting edge yeti innovation - 08/30/17 04:35 PM

In many ways Yeti was like the Apple of coolers...they didn't exactly invent roto molded coolers (like applie invested the Iphone) but no one really used them until Yeti came out with them and taught us all how great those kind of coolers can be. It's nice that RTIC and others have pretty much copied Yeti's cooler and cups and came out with products that are almost identical but less expensive. But even Apple has come out with some stuff that bombed....I agree the Yeti bucket is pretty silly to spend top dollar on.
Posted By: CharlieCTx

Re: cutting edge yeti innovation - 09/03/17 03:58 PM

I thought you guys were joking, but I now see you're not. Is there really a market for a $40 5-gallon bucket? They certainly brought innovation to the cooler market, I don't see how one innovates a bucket with a handle.
Posted By: TFF Caribou

Re: cutting edge yeti innovation - 09/07/17 01:38 PM

Honestly... it seems like a quality bucket. With a fair amount of thought put into the design. I'm not going to buy one, but I won't make fun of the guys who do.

Re: cutting edge yeti innovation - 09/07/17 03:12 PM

No question that its high quality. But it's kind of like buying the best pencil in the world and paying 20X what other pencils cost. For a yeti cooler you can make arguments to justify the higher costs but not so with a bucket. Well I guess if you were sent on a mission to Mars and could only take one bucket then this would be the one but as long as you are on earth and can find other buckets then there is no pressing need for a yeti one. At the same time I'm not going to make fun of someone who wants to buy one either.

Re: cutting edge yeti innovation - 09/07/17 03:30 PM

. At the same time I'm not going to make fun of someone who wants to buy one either. [/quote]

I will
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: cutting edge yeti innovation - 09/07/17 03:39 PM

I bought 10 just so I can get the free stickers to put all over my stuff
Posted By: redchevy

Re: cutting edge yeti innovation - 09/07/17 03:52 PM

A- I bet they are heavy enough they wont blow out of the bed of the truck
B- I bet they help keep live bait like shrimp cooler and live longer etc.
C- Not a chance I will be buying one.
Posted By: SouthWestIron

Re: cutting edge yeti innovation - 09/07/17 04:42 PM

Or you can get a $200 dollar one. eek2

https://kulacooler.com/

Re: cutting edge yeti innovation - 09/07/17 09:35 PM

At least the Kula ones are actual coolers (with lids).
Posted By: Guitars&Guns

Re: cutting edge yeti innovation - 09/20/17 03:19 AM

Yeti is over priced plastic (and yes I have a big cooler of theirs) in my view. I'll wait for a competitor to issue something at a more reasonable price,
Posted By: Vern1

Re: cutting edge yeti innovation - 09/25/17 04:26 PM

Aww Man!
It's got accessories so it can be tac-ti-cool!

But they failed because there is no camo version - everybody knows you _NEED_ a camo version to succeed.
Posted By: huntwest

Re: cutting edge yeti innovation - 09/25/17 06:59 PM

Yeti has had their arse kicked and is grasping at straws now.
And yes Vern this would sell a lot better if they included a camo version with a lid for 79.00. Dove hunters would buy these.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: cutting edge yeti innovation - 09/25/17 07:07 PM

'Used to be a member on here that this thread would have triggered a bi-polar hissy fit. "Yeti aggressors!" roflmao rofl

Re: cutting edge yeti innovation - 09/25/17 07:40 PM

that was my intention grin
Posted By: TexasLobo

Re: cutting edge yeti innovation - 09/30/17 05:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Nitro27
. At the same time I'm not going to make fun of someone who wants to buy one either.

I will

[/quote]
Me too 😂
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum