Texas Hunting Forum

New Primer Manufacturing Facility - Little Rock, AR

Posted By: HenryL

New Primer Manufacturing Facility - Little Rock, AR - 11/17/22 01:37 AM

Fiocchi announced a new primer manufacturing facility smile Yay, Fiocchi smile

https://fiocchiusa.com/news/fiocchi-usa-selects-little-rock,-arkansas-for-new-primer-manufacturing-facility.html
Posted By: unclebubba

Re: New Primer Manufacturing Facility - Little Rock, AR - 11/17/22 02:23 AM

Lately, when looking for primers, I have seen quite a few Fiocchi primers available. Has anybody used them?
Posted By: HenryL

Re: New Primer Manufacturing Facility - Little Rock, AR - 11/17/22 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by unclebubba
Lately, when looking for primers, I have seen quite a few Fiocchi primers available. Has anybody used them?

I've used plenty of Fiocchi primers and they go bang the same as every other brand I've ever used.
Posted By: GasGuzzler

Re: New Primer Manufacturing Facility - Little Rock, AR - 11/17/22 12:35 PM

I have a bunch of Fiocchi primers I bought in 2019 for $0.02 each on sale. They're fine.
Posted By: ASIC777

Re: New Primer Manufacturing Facility - Little Rock, AR - 11/17/22 05:03 PM

Lead free... that will been interesting. I noticed that some lead free primed ammo had resulted in remarkedly clean primer pockets after firing. I load on a progressive but occasionally will just size and deprime a large batch and SS wet clean when I note the pockets getting really dirty. It eases my OCD letting me know that the new primers are seating properly without all the crud in the pockets and flash homes.
Posted By: garyrapp55

Re: New Primer Manufacturing Facility - Little Rock, AR - 11/17/22 07:49 PM

Whatever happened to the new manufacturer that was to open a plant in NE TX, Expansion I think it was?
Posted By: ASIC777

Re: New Primer Manufacturing Facility - Little Rock, AR - 11/17/22 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by garyrapp55
Whatever happened to the new manufacturer that was to open a plant in NE TX, Expansion I think it was?

Website says they are open and producing ammunition. Link to Primers is broken.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum