Re: Ughhhh... - 10/22/17 06:20 PM

Welcome yingyang
Posted By: mikei

Re: Ughhhh... - 10/22/17 08:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Texas2Guns
First post.

I reload a lot.

Intro status: complete.

Welcome! But you're a bit too wordy; can you cut it down just a little bit? Think "word economy." grin
Posted By: furfinrfeather

Re: Ughhhh... - 10/22/17 08:55 PM

What rounds do you load? Tell us more.
Posted By: Texas2Guns

Re: Ughhhh... - 10/23/17 04:38 PM

Originally Posted By: furfinrfeather

Cool. I mostly load weird pistol ammo, like 357sig, tokarev, etc, but also some rifle an anything of the standard variety. I have a background in experimental physics that comes with a deep invested interest into the mechanics of ammunition performance. Things like primer/powder interface, primer pellet compounds, analytical optimization, and the mechanics of bullet performance in the many various physical systems that require it. I love experimenting. Haven't even lost a single finger or eyeball yet!
Posted By: TackDriver

Re: Ughhhh... - 10/23/17 08:26 PM

I mostly load weird pistol ammo, I love experimenting. Haven't even lost a single finger or eyeball yet!

I think I'll get my advises from Chad instead. He doesn't experiment with weird ammo. Don't wanna lose an eye or a hand. roflmao
Posted By: blackcoal

Re: Ughhhh... - 10/23/17 08:51 PM

welcome Please post a photo of your truck.
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Ughhhh... - 10/24/17 12:04 PM

Thanks for not asking any stupid questions

yet

welcome, you already have the correct attitude for this place.
Posted By: Wildphilhickup

Re: Ughhhh... - 10/24/17 02:32 PM

Cool. I mostly load weird pistol ammo, like 357sig, tokarev, etc, but also some rifle an anything of the standard variety. I have a background in experimental physics that comes with a deep invested interest into the mechanics of ammunition performance. Things like primer/powder interface, primer pellet compounds, analytical optimization, and the mechanics of bullet performance in the many various physical systems that require it. I love experimenting. Haven't even lost a single finger or eyeball yet!

That's exactly what those guys back in the 16th century were thinking when they stuffed a cast bullet down the barrel of their flintlock rifle. I am sure of it.

rifle

aim
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum