Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for traditional shooters in the DFW area for a powder buy?

Posted By: TxCookin

Looking for traditional shooters in the DFW area for a powder buy? - 11/19/20 09:16 PM

I shoot only flintlocks, and have for nearly 40 years. Are there any BP shooters in the area interested
in coordinating a case of powder buy? Given the potential election results,, it may get really hard to come by soon. Thoughts?
Posted By: JABHunting

Re: Looking for traditional shooters in the DFW area for a powder buy? - 11/20/20 02:58 AM

I can always use Goex in 3F or just another pound of 4F. Flintlock hunter here.....and a few caplocks for the range.
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: Looking for traditional shooters in the DFW area for a powder buy? - 11/20/20 06:34 AM

cheers tis interested... have several rifles & pistols use FFF...
Can find it on-line price was roughly $20..0 a 1#can..
Taxes brought it up a little,but it had Hazzard taxes that doubled price..
Would like ta be keep up dated ...
Best wish's.

flag

Re: Looking for traditional shooters in the DFW area for a powder buy? - 11/20/20 03:59 PM

I have a couple of other suppliers to check with, but it looks like we can get a case, including shipping for just under 500 bucks.
How many of each are you guys wanting. I need 2 and 3f, along with a pound of 4f. 25 pds to the case.
Posted By: RickC

Re: Looking for traditional shooters in the DFW area for a powder buy? - 11/24/20 08:32 AM

location?

Re: Looking for traditional shooters in the DFW area for a powder buy? - 11/24/20 03:59 PM

I live very near Ft. Worth. To keep this thing all legal and above board, we will all have to split the shipping cost etc, the same.
Powder is running about 19-19.50 a pd. I would like to get this ball rolling, so pm me with what you need, and your location.
Posted By: RickC

Re: Looking for traditional shooters in the DFW area for a powder buy? - 11/26/20 10:04 PM

PM sent for 5#.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum