Texas Hunting Forum

Pedersoli Charles Moore

Posted By: Old Stony

Pedersoli Charles Moore - 12/06/18 10:20 AM

Anybody have any experience with these? I already have one of their Kentucky percussion pistols in .45, and it has performed good for me, but the Charles Moore has caught my attention. I had to search to find one, and finally gave up and ordered one from Dixie as they were the cheapest I could find......Pedersoli is really proud of their products I guess as they are pretty pricey. I saw on Gunbroker that was used and last time I looked it was at 525.00 plus shipping and still almost two days to go. Dixie has them new for 610.00. I should have it in a few days and then the work begins sighting it in !
Posted By: syncerus

Re: Pedersoli Charles Moore - 12/08/18 12:45 AM

The Pedersoli firearms that I've seen in person had a very nice fit and finish. They cost more, but I think you get a better product.
Posted By: Old Stony

Re: Pedersoli Charles Moore - 12/09/18 10:51 AM

I got it delivered to me, and it is pretty impressive as far as the fit and finish. As soon as I can get a little more mobile ( I threw my back out doing some trail trimming in the woods), I'll get to the range with a hammer, drift and file to start working on the sights. The set trigger is really light from the factory, and I'll have to adjust it for a little tougher pull as well, but overall so far I really like it !
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum