Texas Hunting Forum

Left Handed Sights

Posted By: blazeplatt

Left Handed Sights - 08/10/22 03:26 PM

For obvious reasons the market seems to neglect left handed shooters. After shooting right handed for 20+ years I just recently switched and had no idea this was a problem.

What are some good options out there?
Posted By: Old Smuggler

Re: Left Handed Sights - 08/10/22 04:06 PM

I have a 5 pin trophy ridge. left handed model. Works well for me.
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Left Handed Sights - 08/11/22 02:52 PM

Trophy ridge, Tru-glo, IQ, Spot Hogg, HHA and others make left handed sights. There are other sights that are somewhat ambidextrous and can be taken apart and reassemble to turn them into left hand sights though the become a little more of a pain to adjust they do work.
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Left Handed Sights - 08/11/22 02:57 PM

Trophy ridge, Tru-glo, IQ, Spot Hogg, HHA and others make left handed sights. There are other sights that are somewhat ambidextrous and can be taken apart and reassemble to turn them into left hand sights though the become a little more of a pain to adjust they do work. (those are often listed as ambidextrous)
Posted By: DonPablo

Re: Left Handed Sights - 08/12/22 03:11 PM

You think that's bad. I was contemplating an Elite for my daughter next year when she graduates to the senior 4H level (shooting out to 60 yards) but come to find out they don't make left handed youth bows. shocked
Posted By: PiePuncher

Re: Left Handed Sights - 08/17/22 08:46 PM

I tried a few and the spot hogg was my favorite. I'm a righty but I shot a bow better left handed.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum