Texas Hunting Forum

Anyone have any experience with the Black Gold Ascent Verdict bow sight?

Posted By: 1chevypickup

Anyone have any experience with the Black Gold Ascent Verdict bow sight? - 09/24/21 05:09 AM

I’m looking at getting the 3 pin that has the adjustable wheel to shoot out to 100 yards. Anyone have any experience with them? I can’t find one anywhere in stock here in Louisiana.
Posted By: jakev383

Re: Anyone have any experience with the Black Gold Ascent Verdict bow sight? - 09/26/21 01:42 AM

I have one - it's a great sight. I customized mine - I added a pin, and run alternating green and yellow pins in a 2" housing. Great sight - I took it off to try a Sword sight a guy traded me for, but am seriously considering moving back to it.
Did you have a specific question about it?
Posted By: 1 bois d arc bow man

Re: Anyone have any experience with the Black Gold Ascent Verdict bow sight? - 10/04/21 03:23 AM

cheers i dont have experience with that model. i have a b.g. 5pin that pins micro adjust,also 2nd 7 3rd axis adjustment. custom ordered pin sizes. the black gold sights are rock solid. they can get pricey but if ya gonna hunt some way off beaten path. You will a dependable piece of equip.
Posted By: Hunter Lee

Re: Anyone have any experience with the Black Gold Ascent Verdict bow sight? - 10/08/21 06:38 PM

I've got that sight in single pin on both on my bows and LOVE it! Best sight out there IMO.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum