Texas Hunting Forum

Evotech Bows

Posted By: FullDraw55

Evotech Bows - 04/21/21 12:27 PM

Anyone have an Evotech Bow besides me? I went and saw Fay in Farmerville/Lavon years ago to buy a Mathews/Hoyt. And Fay, I guess knowing the owners but talked me into buying an Evotech and Evothech went out of business the next two years. Needless to say I was not happy with Fay and lost all faith in Fay. The bow shots good but now no warranty or to get it worked on it not good. I need to get this bolt fixed/stripped so I can adjust the poundage. Thanks for all the information and help.
Posted By: ChrisB

Re: Evotech Bows - 04/23/21 12:59 AM

Never heard of them. You might try posting some pictures of the stripped out parts and see if we can help with advise on how to fix it. Or take it back to fay and demand they fix it since she talked you out of the other bows.
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Evotech Bows - 04/23/21 01:15 AM

They were from close to Houston and from what I have found looking for info on this been out of business since around 2010.

Pics could help. I didn't have that issue with my old Browning but lack of parts after PSE bought out Browning in 1999 kept me from being able to repair it and that was with me working in a shop.

Is it the limb bolt head, bolt threads or hole for it in the riser that is stripped? If Fay is still there to talk to I would try that route as well.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum