Texas Hunting Forum

Burris Optics Oracle Laser Rangefinder / Sight Combo!

Posted By: TXGH

Burris Optics Oracle Laser Rangefinder / Sight Combo! - 05/10/18 01:58 PM

Saw this at NRA! I have one headed my way, and will be here tomorrow! Will let you all know what I think and how it works. Will also be using this for my helicopter hunt on may 19th! Yes a helicopter hog hunt with a bow!

Posted By: GLC

Re: Burris Optics Oracle Laser Rangefinder / Sight Combo! - 05/10/18 06:50 PM

Now I would not mind having one of those if it really works. How much do they run?
Posted By: passthru

Re: Burris Optics Oracle Laser Rangefinder / Sight Combo! - 05/12/18 01:22 PM

Somewhere we have to draw a line. Many criticize Pope and Young for their stance on equipment and fences. Personally I think they are pretty lenient. If they ever accept something like this they need to shut down and burn the books.
Posted By: BarneyWho

Re: Burris Optics Oracle Laser Rangefinder / Sight Combo! - 05/16/18 01:03 PM

Interesting. Curious on cost and review as well.

Originally Posted By: passthru
Somewhere we have to draw a line. Many criticize Pope and Young for their stance on equipment and fences. Personally I think they are pretty lenient. If they ever accept something like this they need to shut down and burn the books.

Don't want to turn this into a debate, but does P&Y currently allow the use of hand held range finders? If so, how is this any different?
Posted By: chital_shikari

Re: Burris Optics Oracle Laser Rangefinder / Sight Combo! - 05/18/18 05:09 AM

I was on Burris' site looking at specs for the MTAC and came across this. Super, super cool; would love to have one on a bow one day.
Posted By: TXGH

Re: Burris Optics Oracle Laser Rangefinder / Sight Combo! - 05/23/18 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By: chital_shikari
I was on Burris' site looking at specs for the MTAC and came across this. Super, super cool; would love to have one on a bow one day.

I used it on my heli bow hunt for hogs.. was awesome to use!

https://www.facebook.com/txgamehunters/videos/1958057114265362/
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum