Texas Hunting Forum

Beman arrows

Posted By: rickym

Beman arrows - 11/05/15 04:37 PM

I just got my first bow and am trying to select arrows. I'm curios as to what y'all think of the Beman arrows. Seem to be a little cheaper than Easton.
Posted By: EastTxBlake

Re: Beman arrows - 11/05/15 06:20 PM

There made by Easton, my bow dose not like Easton arrows. I shoot Beeman with lighted knocks and could not be happier. I would recommend different fleching thou, I changed mine this year to Blazers because I had an arrow go threw a pice of carpeted plywood (my backstop) and it pulled a vein off.
Posted By: Bullock10

Re: Beman arrows - 11/05/15 06:47 PM

They are good arrows I shot them for a couple of years just switched to the Easton axis arrows just keep in mind your spine matches your draw weight and length and make sure you are shooting the arrow that best fits your bow.. Some work better than others just have to shoot a couple. Blazer vanes are the best imo never let me down.
Posted By: bjankowski

Re: Beman arrows - 11/05/15 09:46 PM

Nothing wrong with Beman ICS hunters.
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Beman arrows - 11/06/15 12:18 AM

Have shot Beaman arrows a lot over the years. Easton bought out Beaman when they saw the aluminum arrows were going to be overtaken by carbon arrows. Beaman was a pioneer in the carbon arrow world.
Posted By: Tactical Cowboy

Re: Beman arrows - 11/06/15 05:10 AM

Beman makes a good arrow.
Posted By: RLoving1

Re: Beman arrows - 11/06/15 02:42 PM

All I have ever hunted with and no problems, cost is not problem and access to where you can buy them is great. I do shoot blazers and cut and weight mine so the off the shelf arrows have to be changed.
Posted By: Hunt25-06fish

Re: Beman arrows - 11/08/15 03:49 AM

Great arrows but they are heavier than blacke eagles and gold tips with the same spine the Beemans for 29" draw weigh 415 vs 382 on gold tips doesn't seem like much but it's about 30+ fps difference
Posted By: Bowhunt Only

Re: Beman arrows - 11/08/15 05:08 AM

There really aren't any "bad" carbon arrows on the market. Beaman, Carbon Express, etc. All good.
Posted By: Duke4456

Re: Beman arrows - 11/27/15 05:14 AM

Me all my buddies shoot bemans and have never had a problem with them.
Posted By: PiePuncher

Re: Beman arrows - 11/27/15 04:49 PM

Gold tip velocity or gold tip hunter pros depending on what you plan on doing with them. I would look at velocity xt
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum