Texas Hunting Forum

I really like this bow

Posted By: allterrain

I really like this bow - 11/04/15 11:44 PM

I purchased a PSE bow 20 years ago and gave up bow hunting about 15 years ago. I just lost interest and was focused on rifle hunting the last several years. About 2 months ago I pulled out the PSE and flung a few arrows and could still pattern a nice group, so I put up a bow stand over a known pig hot spot and laid down 2 pigs within a minute apart opening weekend of bow season and have been obsessed ever since. I have set up 2 more bow stands and want to take a mature buck with my bow, and since my old pse shoots a whopping 230 fps I thought I might want to upgrade to a more modern faster shooting bow without busting my budget. I like PSE and did some research comparing some bows and found a bow that excites me, it has good customer reviews, shoots IBO of 310 fps and looks great, it feels good and will get it sighted in Saturday for the Saturday evening hunt. I have always overlooked Bear bows but I am hoping that I made a great purchase with the Bear Attitude.
Posted By: bjankowski

Re: I really like this bow - 11/05/15 01:09 AM

Welcome back to bow hunting brother; nutting like it.

Nice bow.
Posted By: rickym

Re: I really like this bow - 11/05/15 02:09 AM

I just got my first bow. It's a used bear element. Figure it should be a good starter for me
Posted By: passthru

Re: I really like this bow - 11/05/15 02:42 AM

Most modern bows will easily do the trick. Good luck with it.
Posted By: bjankowski

Re: I really like this bow - 11/05/15 03:11 PM

Originally Posted By: passthru
Most modern bows will easily do the trick. Good luck with it.

I agree, I gave my son an older Bear SQ32 three years ago, and he's still using it with good success.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum