Texas Hunting Forum

Best Place to buy Broadheads

Posted By: 7ARanch

Best Place to buy Broadheads - 09/14/14 06:29 PM

I'm interested in trying Grim Reapers this year. Anyone know where there is a sale going on? Thanks
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Best Place to buy Broadheads - 09/14/14 11:29 PM

Southshorearchery.com perhaps, or Amazon
Posted By: Bowhunt Only

Re: Best Place to buy Broadheads - 09/15/14 03:39 AM

Ebay seems to have the best prices I've found. I check there regularly and pick up slick tricks.
Posted By: Grizz

Re: Best Place to buy Broadheads - 09/15/14 03:44 AM

I'll second Ebay. I usually start with Ebay and Amazon and more times than not I end up on Ebay.
Posted By: bjankowski

Re: Best Place to buy Broadheads - 09/15/14 01:17 PM

Again for Ebay; lots of good deals. Just check out the shipping charges before you take the plunge. I use But it now, and free shipping for all my purchases.
Posted By: Boggyman

Re: Best Place to buy Broadheads - 09/19/14 06:42 AM

Academy in Flower Mound this week had 3 blade Rage on sale for $14....kinda hard to beat that price.
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: Best Place to buy Broadheads - 09/19/14 04:35 PM

All the academy stores have good deals on some of last years stuff. They put them in an end cap near the gun counter at most of them.
Posted By: 7ARanch

Re: Best Place to buy Broadheads - 09/22/14 11:04 PM

Thanks to all for the input.
Posted By: Ramsey

Re: Best Place to buy Broadheads - 09/23/14 08:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Bowhunt Only
Ebay seems to have the best prices I've found. I check there regularly and pick up slick tricks.
X3
Posted By: Big Kid X21

Re: Best Place to buy Broadheads - 09/24/14 12:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Boggyman
Academy in Flower Mound this week had 3 blade Rage on sale for $14....kinda hard to beat that price.

Don't get me wrong I am a huge Rage fan (2 blade). But I have heard more failure stories with the 3 blade Rage than any other head on the market. There is even an archery shop in Grayson county that has one that was extracted from a hog that was killed by an archer. Issue is, the three blade Rage is not the head he used to harvest the hog. It had been in there for who knows long and worse of all was not deployed.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum