Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: Bug bomb in pop up? - 09/07/14 04:19 AM

Yes
I don't like black widows , scorpions, or wasp
Me getting stung was more important than worrying about smell
Where I was it didn't seem to matter
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Bug bomb in pop up? - 09/07/14 04:57 AM

I spray mine down all in the inside with Demon WP after I put it up 2 weeks ago. Then will redo it again before season a week or so. Demon WP will last for a couple of months as long time on the interior of the blind.
Posted By: passthru

Re: Bug bomb in pop up? - 09/08/14 03:49 PM

Uhm, no.
Posted By: Bowhunt Only

Re: Bug bomb in pop up? - 09/08/14 08:23 PM

I recently went hunting for a broken horned oryx. I was dropped off at the box blind on the ground just before first light and as I opened the door in the back and stared into the pitch black of the inside of the stand, I thought...hmmmm, I should probably shine my flashlight in here and take a look around first, before I just go in and sit down. I took out my cell phone and hit the flashlight App and HOLY COW the box blind was infested with granddaddy long legs spiders! And I don't mean a dozen or two dozen, I mean hundreds and hundreds! They were EVERYWHERE!!! They were all over the door, completely covered one wall and most of the ceiling.

Now, I know what you're saying: They're harmless! Well, maybe so, but I wasn't about to go sit in a stand that was infested with hundreds of spiders crawling all over the place, harmless or not. I had to back out and change stands. I don't like spiders.

Moral of the story, bug bomb or spray your stands! eek
Posted By: Wes70

Re: Bug bomb in pop up? - 09/08/14 09:51 PM

7dust. No smell and last longer as long as it doesn't get wet.
Posted By: Nightlight

Re: Bug bomb in pop up? - 09/09/14 01:55 AM

Bug bombs deployed. Appreciate the feedback.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum