Texas Hunting Forum

Single pin

Posted By: hookemhorns

Single pin - 08/30/14 02:54 PM

I currently shoot a spot Hogg Hogg 5 it pin. Looking to possible buy a single pin. Any thoughts on spot Hogg single pin or other suggestions?
Posted By: bjankowski

Re: Single pin - 08/30/14 04:00 PM

I don't use any pins any more, but when I did shoot compounds Spot Hogg was the only sight I put on my hunting bows.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Single pin - 08/30/14 04:48 PM

I use the CBE tek hybrid. It's a three to five pin with slider. You also can change out housing to one pin.

With cost of sights now a days I'd get one you can change out housing incase you dislike a one pin
Posted By: DFWPI

Re: Single pin - 08/30/14 05:16 PM

HHA has been a great sight that I've used. I've owned several, and it was always a selling point when I would sell one of my bows, as the buyer always wanted it after shooting it.

I did buy a Range Rover, just because I didn't want to drop a lot of change on another HHA the last time, and it was a great sight as well.
Posted By: redseal

Re: Single pin - 08/30/14 06:02 PM

MBG and I love it.
Posted By: Nolan Outdoors

Re: Single pin - 08/30/14 07:30 PM

I sell both Spot Hogg and Black Gold sights. I prefer the Black Gold but both are great sights.
Posted By: Grizz

Re: Single pin - 08/30/14 11:17 PM

I'll throw one out from the other side of the tracks. I use a Trophy Ridge Pursuit and I really like it. I've been thinking about an HHA, but I'm good with the Trophy Ridge for now.
Posted By: Wes70

Re: Single pin - 08/31/14 01:45 AM

Originally Posted By: BOBO the Clown
I use the CBE tek hybrid. It's a three to five pin with slider. You also can change out housing to one pin.

With cost of sights now a days I'd get one you can change out housing incase you dislike a one pin

^^^^ this
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: Single pin - 08/31/14 05:46 AM

Another vote for the Range Rover, just cuz that's what I have. Still getting used to the single pin but overall, I like it. I can't wait to watch a deer walk through that sight circle.
Posted By: RodBreaker

Re: Single pin - 08/31/14 06:11 AM

+1 on the Trophy Ridge. I have a Mathews Q2 with a TR single pin pendulum type sight and love it. Wacked many deer and hogs with it over the past 7 years
Posted By: bradtown

Re: Single pin - 09/01/14 01:29 AM

Range Rover
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum