Texas Hunting Forum

Epic Camera Mounts

Posted By: SniperRAB

Epic Camera Mounts - 08/07/14 03:45 PM

Anyone have any good suggestions for a good mounting stystem..it came w a strap mount or a two sided tape mount but it seems like they would make one that screws between the stabilizer and bow or would that throw a hitch in the balance...

Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Epic Camera Mounts - 08/07/14 04:15 PM

Google and ye shall find....
http://www.backwoodswhitetails.com/EpicStealthCamBowMount.html
Posted By: bjankowski

Re: Epic Camera Mounts - 08/07/14 04:20 PM

That one is out of my hands; I'd never mount anything on my bow, I even take off when I get in the bow stand. The bow is going to put out a lot of shot when you release the arrow for on probably not make for a good video. Gonna sound stupid, but is there anyway you can mount it on your head? I'm not making a joke, I know it sounds funny, just asking. I think if I were going to video a hunt I'd try some kind of clip on device I could mount in my stand or blind. I've been on a lot of filmed hunts but we always had a videographer.
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Epic Camera Mounts - 08/07/14 04:31 PM

SniperRAB is gonna miss anyway so the bad video will cover up what really happened bolt

Re: Epic Camera Mounts - 08/07/14 06:46 PM

Originally Posted By: stxranchman
SniperRAB is gonna miss anyway so the bad video will cover up what really happened bolt

Turd roflmao

Re: Epic Camera Mounts - 08/07/14 06:46 PM

Originally Posted By: bjankowski
That one is out of my hands; I'd never mount anything on my bow, I even take off when I get in the bow stand. The bow is going to put out a lot of shot when you release the arrow for on probably not make for a good video. Gonna sound stupid, but is there anyway you can mount it on your head? I'm not making a joke, I know it sounds funny, just asking. I think if I were going to video a hunt I'd try some kind of clip on device I could mount in my stand or blind. I've been on a lot of filmed hunts but we always had a videographer.

Actually that makes sense amigo, I may attempt that instead of the mount ...that Matthews is so fast it may not have enough shutter speed to catch the hit anyways rofl
Posted By: bjankowski

Re: Epic Camera Mounts - 08/07/14 07:40 PM

Originally Posted By: SniperRAB
Originally Posted By: bjankowski

Actually that makes sense amigo, I may attempt that instead of the mount ...that Matthews is so fast it may not have enough shutter speed to catch the hit anyways rofl

True; it may be too fast to get on video banana2 , you can always tie a string to the end of your arrow so you can catch that fast flight. roflmao
Posted By: cmc

Re: Epic Camera Mounts - 08/08/14 12:52 AM

Just take that double back tape and put it right on your forehead.
Posted By: Nolan Outdoors

Re: Epic Camera Mounts - 08/11/14 01:12 AM

Home made mount
Posted By: mreed

Re: Epic Camera Mounts - 08/12/14 10:05 PM

Tactacam makes a stabilizer mount camera that's pretty slick! I'm going to try to get one before deer season
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: Epic Camera Mounts - 08/15/14 07:25 PM

Why don't y'all just get a gopro and use the headband thingamajigger
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: Epic Camera Mounts - 08/15/14 07:26 PM

I guess cuz you have an epic camera. Duhhhhh. Sorry Rab
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum