Texas Hunting Forum

Warm gloves

Posted By: HuntingAddict1998

Warm gloves - 01/20/13 09:54 PM

I need some warm gloves for bowhunting that I can have a release and shoot with them on still!
I dont care about the price, I am willing to pay anything to keep my hands warm!
Posted By: GettinCreedy

Re: Warm gloves - 01/21/13 01:04 AM

I dont know if they exist, my hands get colder then anyones. I started wearing the under armour liner gloves and two small hand warmers in each pocket that does the trick for me
Posted By: FoxTrot

Re: Warm gloves - 01/21/13 02:37 AM

^^^^^^^^
This is about all that will work
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Warm gloves - 01/21/13 02:29 PM

The goosedown hand warmer from cabelas. And liner gloves
Posted By: eastex

Re: Warm gloves - 01/21/13 02:38 PM

Manzelli or something like that make some very warm gloves and the have a hole for your release in them
Posted By: ernamal

Re: Warm gloves - 01/21/13 03:16 PM

get mittens where you can open them up to use your fingers, mittens work the best in terms of warming your fingers...instead of each finger being constricted a mitten allows more space there for creating more heat
Posted By: Plain Lucky

Re: Warm gloves - 02/15/13 12:46 PM

Have tried many gloves to no avail. Bought a handwarmer muff a few years ago and I now use it and put 2-4 of the throw away style "hot hands" handwarmers inside. Doing this in conjunction with a lightweight style glove like UnderArmour or Scentlock has eliminated my problem of cold hands.
Posted By: Plain Lucky

Re: Warm gloves - 02/15/13 12:47 PM

If your feet get cold try Article Shield boot covers that you put on when you get to the stand.
Posted By: jrgocards

Re: Warm gloves - 02/19/13 09:44 PM

I use the hand muff and don't use a glove on my trigger hand.

JR
Posted By: bjankowski

Re: Warm gloves - 02/19/13 10:09 PM

Most of the time I just ride it out, I haven't found any that I like for bow hunting. And yes; I do get cold.
Posted By: huntnguide83

Re: Warm gloves - 02/20/13 01:25 PM

I use the under armour gloves and they work great for me. Hunted several times this year up in IL in low 20's and didn't get cold. If that doesn't work find some thin leather gloves and pull a Larry Weishun.
Posted By: madhatr02

Re: Warm gloves - 02/22/13 03:31 AM

I use the Under Armour liner gloves inside of the UA mits that you can expose the fingers and have a spot for a handwarmer built in for rifle hunting. I tried them out with my bow the other day and it was comfortable so I may try that this year. I also have the hand muff.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum