Texas Hunting Forum

Fred Bear Attack opinions

Posted By: txhunter7

Fred Bear Attack opinions - 11/28/11 08:30 PM

just saw on cabelas website they have a sell going on for this bow. i shot it once earlier this year and i loved it but didnt want to pay 750 for it. but with it being on sale im looking at getting it just wanted to get some opinions before i buy it.
thanks

Posted By: bjankowski

Re: Fred Bear Attack opinions - 11/28/11 09:36 PM

Bear is making a heck of a bow these days. I shoot an older bear and is still working great.

You won't be disappointed.

Posted By: passthru

Re: Fred Bear Attack opinions - 11/28/11 10:48 PM

First compound was a Bear. Killed 5 whitetails with it. My brother still owns it.

Posted By: 1txarsy

Re: Fred Bear Attack opinions - 12/03/11 04:04 AM

Bought my first Bear in 1978. Just bought another one last week! Bear Charge-brand new, $199.00 + 18.00 shipping. Going to shoot it for the first time tomorrow. Can't wait!

Posted By: diamond10x

Re: Fred Bear Attack opinions - 12/03/11 05:54 PM

bear isnt the quality of compounds they used to be. their recurves are one of the best there is but they have fallen behind in technology and are playing catch up. you can buy a much better bow for the same price, but if you like bear, then more power to you. we all have our preferences

Posted By: TBHShane

Re: Fred Bear Attack opinions - 12/04/11 06:28 AM

I shoot a Carnage, and my son shoots an Attack. They're very similar bows. The quality is VERY good on both. They're not playing catch up to anybody. Fast, smooth, quiet..... Great bows.

Posted By: vanguard

Re: Fred Bear Attack opinions - 12/06/11 05:52 PM

Originally Posted By: diamond10x
bear isnt the quality of compounds they used to be. their recurves are one of the best there is but they have fallen behind in technology and are playing catch up. you can buy a much better bow for the same price, but if you like bear, then more power to you. we all have our preferences

do what... yer saying the new fread bears arent as good as the old ones... pffffft wow !
Make sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum