Texas Hunting Forum

GTG this week

Posted By: scot

GTG this week - 06/21/11 08:39 PM

When ya'll want to shoot? Almost have the omen up and running...

Posted By: dgilbert

Re: GTG this week - 06/21/11 09:17 PM

Can't this week, but maybe next week, depends on day you choose.

Posted By: Gummi Bear

Re: GTG this week - 06/21/11 11:58 PM

During the week, or on the weekend?

I have to help a neighbor do some electrical work on Saturday, but Sunday I might be free. I gotta work during the week, and don't get back into town until 18:30 or so.

Posted By: bjankowski

Re: GTG this week - 06/22/11 01:23 AM

I'm out until I get released from my doctor to drive and fly again, it may be August before I'm released after my wreck.

I would sure like to do it again, it was fun last time.

Posted By: scot

Re: GTG this week - 06/22/11 01:53 AM

Sundays are good for me. I could be down for CCR or just shooting somewhere closer.

They got you gimped up pretty good bob, hope they get you out and running around in a hurry.

Posted By: HunterTed

Re: GTG this week - 06/22/11 05:05 AM

Sorry guys leavin friday mornin to go huntin.

Posted By: bjankowski

Re: GTG this week - 06/22/11 02:26 PM

Originally Posted By: scot
Sundays are good for me. I could be down for CCR or just shooting somewhere closer.

They got you gimped up pretty good bob, hope they get you out and running around in a hurry.

Outside of a fractured skull, I'm not in too bad a shape considering I don't have any balance. I was walking around in a walker. ( without tennis balls ) rofl I'll be fine in a month or two.
P.S. beware of who you ride with, I wasn't driving, and I was 900 miles from home.

Posted By: Quackwacker

Re: GTG this week - 06/22/11 02:59 PM

I think I will be at CCR shooting 3d Sat morning

Posted By: Boyd1212

Re: GTG this week - 06/24/11 10:59 PM

Im down for Sunday shooting at ccr. Let's do it in the am because it gets hot fast. I know because we shot the zoo course last weekend, and it was hot.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum