Texas Hunting Forum

Precision Match Around DFW

Posted By: Tactical Cowboy

Precision Match Around DFW - 07/06/22 02:19 AM

I’m out of the loop on long range shooting. I’ve always done USPSA or 3 gun. Recently moved to weatherford and was curious about PRS type matches. I know Triple C was the go to (RIP), but are there any other matches around?

I checked ETTS’s website and didn’t see anything but IDPA, 3 gun, and USPSA.
Posted By: P_102

Re: Precision Match Around DFW - 07/06/22 08:57 AM

Strictly center fire or .22 also? There are monthly PRS style .22 matches in Valley View (sticky above), I believe Northeast Texas Tactical in Terrell does both. Check out Practicescore.com, most of them use this for registration.
Posted By: Inge0071

Re: Precision Match Around DFW - 07/06/22 10:05 PM

There's a monthly prs match at Fossil Point in Decatur.
Posted By: unclebubba

Re: Precision Match Around DFW - 07/06/22 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by P_102
Strictly center fire or .22 also? There are monthly PRS style .22 matches in Valley View (sticky above), I believe Northeast Texas Tactical in Terrell does both. Check out Practicescore.com, most of them use this for registration.

My son and I attend the .22 matches in Valley view. (As do a number of other members here) Ton's of fun. We've missed the last few due to scheduling, but we'll be back there for the Aug match. PM Senior for info.
Posted By: dee

Re: Precision Match Around DFW - 07/06/22 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by Inge0071
There's a monthly prs match at Fossil Point in Decatur.

This along with one a Jacob's plain over in Greenville are your closest options but its on a month to month basis these days.
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: Precision Match Around DFW - 07/07/22 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by unclebubba
Originally Posted by P_102

My son and I attend the .22 matches in Valley view. (As do a number of other members here) Ton's of fun. We've missed the last few due to scheduling, but we'll be back there for the Aug match. PM Senior for info.

Lol you know the August match is the shoot the moon night time match. rofl
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum