Texas Hunting Forum

Wilson combat quell suppressor

Posted By: magspa

Wilson combat quell suppressor - 02/02/22 02:46 PM

I can't seem to find any reviews or info for these. Any of yal have experience with them? I'm looking for a suppressor for a 6.8 spc ar with 16" barrel. I like the size and weight if the titanium model since the rifle will be used for hunting.
Posted By: George S

Re: Wilson combat quell suppressor - 02/02/22 06:07 PM

The Quell is made of stainless steel; I didn't see a titanium option.

Do yourself a favor and buy a titanium .30 caliber can from a company that has been building them for years instead a newbie to it. There are plenty of them - Rugged, CGS, Dead Air, Thunderbeast, Yankee Hill Machine, Bowers, Griffin, et aal.

The .30 caliber will be a bit more versatile and won't diminish suppression measurably.
Posted By: The Dude Abides

Re: Wilson combat quell suppressor - 02/02/22 07:32 PM

Alternate...

Dead Air Nomad-Ti hands down.

Nomad-Ti
Posted By: magspa

Re: Wilson combat quell suppressor - 02/03/22 12:45 AM

ok thanks for the advice. At this point I narrowed it down to the Nomad-Ti you recommended and the thunderbeast Dominus CB. They are pretty close in dimensions and seem close performance wise. Which mounting system Do yal think is better. The xeno seems cool but requires an adapter and the muzzle device while the CB is just the muzzle device. Lets parts is usually better but maybe the xeno is superior cause it has left-handed threads?
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum