Texas Hunting Forum

Winchester SXP waterfowl pump.

Posted By: soap

Winchester SXP waterfowl pump. - 09/05/20 12:54 AM

Love the way these look especially with the camo. But from everything I’m reading I’m hearing is that they have a lot of problems and that they’re made in turkey. Love the way these look especially with the camo. But from everything I’m reading I’m hearing is that they have a lot of problems and that they’re made in turkey. Crazy that there’s not many videos on YouTube about these guns recently. If anyone has any experience with one recently in the last couple of years let me know what you think Crazy that there’s not many videos on YouTube about these guns recently. If anyone has any experience with one recently in the last couple of years let me know what you think
Posted By: supersixfour

Re: Winchester SXP waterfowl pump. - 09/06/20 04:39 PM

Had one for 4 years and hunted dove and ducks with it. Ran a couple of cases through it and never had a hiccup.
Absolutely reliable. You can buy one with confidence.
Posted By: tskin

Re: Winchester SXP waterfowl pump. - 09/10/20 08:47 PM

I’ve had one for several dove and duck seasons. Fits me well and I’m a pump guy. Never a problem. I did send it back for a recall safety fix. I don’t remember what it was about. I like the gun.
Posted By: Lochsley123

Re: Winchester SXP waterfowl pump. - 09/10/20 10:04 PM

Good buddy of mine is on his second one. Ducks, dove, and clays. His first one ran over 10k rounds before it finally failed on him. He swears by them
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum