Posted By: mikei

Gun sales up a record amount! - 07/02/20 11:56 PM

https://vizardsgunsandammo.com/blog...;mc_cid=28dc0e59a2&mc_eid=4bce319dbc
Posted By: syncerus

Re: Gun sales up a record amount! - 07/03/20 12:45 AM

Gee, I wonder why ...
Posted By: scottfromdallas

Re: Gun sales up a record amount! - 07/03/20 01:42 AM

I've bought this year but ironically it was a single action revolver and double barrel shotgun. Not panic buys but just things I always wanted. I have plenty home defense options already.
Posted By: Korean Redneck

Re: Gun sales up a record amount! - 07/03/20 06:01 PM

I don't know how many of yall follow politics, but it makes me smile when I hear stories of complete anti-gun leftists buying guns when they feel unsafe. Of course 2a is NOT a hunting ammendment. It's about the ability to uphold and defend 1a, from all possible threats including the government itself.

An armed society is a polite society.
Posted By: jhenderson

Re: Gun sales up a record amount! - 07/03/20 08:57 PM

I just buy what I want. Try not to let the market determine what my next purchase may be.
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: Gun sales up a record amount! - 07/03/20 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Korean Redneck
I don't know how many of yall follow politics, but it makes me smile when I hear stories of complete anti-gun leftists buying guns when they feel unsafe. Of course 2a is NOT a hunting ammendment. It's about the ability to uphold and defend 1a, from all possible threats including the government itself.

There are many truths those on the left know to be true but they dare not utter a word about it.

You have to keep in mind that many of the left are making money, directly or indirectly off their causes. As I've noted many times, you can get very rich taking care of poor and struggling people. Just set yourself up a non-profit and pay yourself a very handsome salary off what you take in.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Gun sales up a record amount! - 07/04/20 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by Texas Dan
Originally Posted by Korean Redneck

There are many truths those on the left know to be true but they dare not utter a word about it.

You have to keep in mind that many of the left are making money, directly or indirectly off their causes. As I've noted many times, you can get very rich taking care of poor and struggling people. Just set yourself up a non-profit and pay yourself a very handsome salary off what you take in.

Take for example the Clinton Crime Family Foundation, or Jessie Jackson, or Al Sharpton....
Posted By: adkhunter

Re: Gun sales up a record amount! - 07/05/20 12:07 AM

3 yesterday. Lost count for the year. Need to replace the ones lost in the boat accident last year.
Posted By: JimBridger

Re: Gun sales up a record amount! - 07/05/20 12:26 AM

Just goes to show how clueless those on the Left are.
Posted By: colt45-90

Re: Gun sales up a record amount! - 07/07/20 04:21 PM

I buy when I see what i like..condition, condition, condition zoro
Posted By: C-Rek

Re: Gun sales up a record amount! - 07/17/20 07:41 PM

Looking to buy more myself.
Posted By: Texan Til I Die

Re: Gun sales up a record amount! - 07/17/20 08:48 PM

Barack Obama: I'm the world's greatest gun saleman.

BLM: Hold my beer.
Posted By: HTXdude123

Re: Gun sales up a record amount! - 07/20/20 10:43 PM

I bought a Benelli in the past few weeks (for dove and duck this fall) and all the stores were sold out. Had to drive abt 2 hrs away to buy due to all the panic buyers clearing out academy and bass pro. The panic is unnecessary
Posted By: Erny

Re: Gun sales up a record amount! - 07/21/20 01:47 AM

I have purchased 4 rifles so far this year. Not a one of them was due to the current political climate.
Posted By: dk2429

Re: Gun sales up a record amount! - 07/21/20 05:17 PM

Good.. the more guns that get into the hands of American citizens, the better!
Posted By: Marc K

Re: Gun sales up a record amount! - 07/22/20 01:30 AM

Private party acquisitions only for me, for the past five years.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Gun sales up a record amount! - 07/22/20 01:53 AM

Pittman Roberson funding are going to be an all time high, toss in the Great American Outdoors act, and 2020’s has some Really good positives, if we choose to see and celebrate them
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum