Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for ffl near benbrook Weatherford area

Posted By: mooney_ag

Looking for ffl near benbrook Weatherford area - 02/03/19 05:27 PM

Like the title says looking for an ffl dealer for a rifle transfer. I remember there was one or two on here but can't locate their info. Thanks!
Posted By: ChadTRG42

Re: Looking for ffl near benbrook Weatherford area - 02/03/19 05:28 PM

Just enter your zip code:

https://www.gunbroker.com/ffl/searchforffl.aspx
Posted By: Cattleman

Re: Looking for ffl near benbrook Weatherford area - 02/03/19 08:07 PM

Gibsons in Weatherford.
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: Looking for ffl near benbrook Weatherford area - 02/03/19 08:23 PM

Let me gas up the ol Google machine. Doot doot doot doot DOOT DooT! Yep, Chad got it fer ya
Posted By: cxjcherokec

Re: Looking for ffl near benbrook Weatherford area - 02/04/19 12:50 AM

Gibsons and Lonestar Guns and Gallery
Posted By: aggiehunter03

Re: Looking for ffl near benbrook Weatherford area - 02/04/19 01:50 AM

https://www.triple7gearandmore.net
Posted By: Toxarch

Re: Looking for ffl near benbrook Weatherford area - 02/05/19 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by cxjcherokec

Last time I called Lonestar they wanted $75 for a transfer. I hear they've lowered it since then. Last time I picked up a gun won in a raffle, Lonestar took an hour to do my background and I have an LTC. There was 1 other customer in the store at the time.
Posted By: The Dude Abides

Re: Looking for ffl near benbrook Weatherford area - 02/05/19 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Toxarch

Last time I called Lonestar they wanted $75 for a transfer. I hear they've lowered it since then. Last time I picked up a gun won in a raffle, Lonestar took an hour to do my background and I have an LTC. There was 1 other customer in the store at the time.

Man that's crazy. Fee price point and speed tells me that they are not in to doing transfers.
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Looking for ffl near benbrook Weatherford area - 02/05/19 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by TXGUNNER308

Man that's crazy. Fee price point and speed tells me that they are not in to doing transfers.

They would rather do sales than transfers. But stores that I know charge that much do not get my other business
Posted By: Alanmar

Re: Looking for ffl near benbrook Weatherford area - 02/05/19 10:13 PM

Gibsons is 25 for a transfer
Posted By: Toxarch

Re: Looking for ffl near benbrook Weatherford area - 02/06/19 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by TXGUNNER308

I get that they didn't want to do the transfer because they carry a lot of guns and want to sell theirs. The long transfer time put me off. There was at least 4 of them in the office with the door open talking and joking around. The raffle was from a Ducks Unlimited dinner and the gun store was a sponsor that was doing all the raffle gun transfers.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum