Texas Hunting Forum

a few still trying

Posted By: Buzzsaw

a few still trying - 02/01/19 03:39 PM

Last week, Senator Mike Lee (R-UT), along with Senators Ted Cruz (R-TX), John Cornyn (R-TX), Rand Paul (R-KY), James Risch (R-ID), and Mike Crapo (R-ID) introduced a bill that would eliminate the federal regulation of firearm sound suppressors.
Posted By: dee

Re: a few still trying - 02/01/19 03:58 PM

Doubt they get anywhere. Too many have the mindset of them being as quiet as they are in movies.
Posted By: 9x19

Re: a few still trying - 02/01/19 04:48 PM

I'll bet that makes the industry groan.

They still haven't recovered from all the HPA hype that saw so many potential customers put off buying, waiting for (unicorns to crap rainbows) the bill's sure passage..... nidea
Posted By: J.G.

Re: a few still trying - 02/01/19 05:48 PM

Let's remove every muffler from every internal engine in America.

Same diff.
Posted By: garyrapp55

Re: a few still trying - 02/01/19 08:57 PM

Of course it's not the same difference. If I could buy a can the same as a pistol (same day, pay and carry out) I would be wearing a $3,000 Italian suit and shooting other gangsters in hotel rooms and such by the end of the day. Everybody knows it would turn law abiding citizens like you and me into crazed killers, just like the movies. rolleyes
Posted By: jimbob

Re: a few still trying - 02/02/19 12:08 AM

Notice they didn't get going till they had a minority in the house. If they had wanted to they could have done it before now. Now they have an excuse. The House wouldn't vote with us.
Posted By: 10 Gauge

Re: a few still trying - 02/03/19 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by jimbob
Notice they didn't get going till they had a minority in the house. If they had wanted to they could have done it before now. Now they have an excuse. The House wouldn't vote with us.

Exactly. It's like watching WWE.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum