Texas Hunting Forum

Judd dont get mad at me and call me names, I'm very sensitive!!!

Posted By: Buzzsaw

Judd dont get mad at me and call me names, I'm very sensitive!!! - 07/10/18 02:12 PM

Another dumb question by Buzz.

.22 Creedmoor : can it be built on my short action Remington .223?

or am I just stuck with the AI peep
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Judd dont get mad at me and call me names, I'm very sensitive!!! - 07/10/18 02:14 PM

You can build it, either the bolt face would have to be changed or changeout the bolt. PT&G sells Remington 700 bolts every day
Posted By: ChadTRG42

Re: Judd dont get mad at me and call me names, I'm very sensitive!!! - 07/10/18 02:19 PM

^^ This, and a magazine/bottom metal change for feed the larger case.

Buzz, I will be building a 22 Creedmoor very soon also. I already have the barrel.
Posted By: J.G.

Re: Judd dont get mad at me and call me names, I'm very sensitive!!! - 07/10/18 02:28 PM

bang

Ask the same questions multiple times, and have received perfect answers multiple times.

I love ya, but you're exhausting, Buzz.
Posted By: Judd

Re: Judd dont get mad at me and call me names, I'm very sensitive!!! - 07/10/18 02:49 PM

Easy G...he's evidently found his feeling rofl

The good thing is, this board is consistent...they've told him the same thing the 9,543 times he's asked wink

Buzz - you got the bug...just build a new rifle already and don't tear down that great shooting 223 that you like so much. I thought you were building something to make those dawgs turn inside out. If that was the plan I'll stand by my 20 caliber suggestion.
Posted By: mikei

Re: Judd dont get mad at me and call me names, I'm very sensitive!!! - 07/10/18 03:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Buzzsaw

You asked that Judd not call you names; is it open season for the rest of us? :-)
Posted By: Judd

Re: Judd dont get mad at me and call me names, I'm very sensitive!!! - 07/10/18 03:10 PM

Originally Posted By: mikei
Originally Posted By: Buzzsaw

You asked that Judd not call you names; is it open season for the rest of us? :-)

smile ani

Re: Judd dont get mad at me and call me names, I'm very sensitive!!! - 07/10/18 03:18 PM

Buzz, IMO, by the time you buy a new bolt and bottom metal, the cost of doing this would be close to just buying a donor action for the build. I've priced this out several times, and it's a pretty close cost between the 2.

Re: Judd dont get mad at me and call me names, I'm very sensitive!!! - 07/10/18 05:36 PM

bang
Posted By: Drop Tine

Re: Judd dont get mad at me and call me names, I'm very sensitive!!! - 07/10/18 10:52 PM

Just buy a 1 in 8 twist 22-250 Tikka and be done with it...... bolt
Posted By: Big Fitz

Re: Judd dont get mad at me and call me names, I'm very sensitive!!! - 07/10/18 11:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Drop Tine
Just buy a 1 in 8 twist 22-250 Tikka and be done with it...... bolt

Yep, but Buzz wants to be different...not in a good way... confused2

Re: Judd dont get mad at me and call me names, I'm very sensitive!!! - 07/11/18 04:42 PM

I've got something up my sleeve, just dont know what confused2
Posted By: RiverRider

Re: Judd dont get mad at me and call me names, I'm very sensitive!!! - 07/11/18 07:18 PM

Anyone seen my pet python?

Re: Judd dont get mad at me and call me names, I'm very sensitive!!! - 07/11/18 07:26 PM

SQUIRREL!!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum