Texas Hunting Forum

Another new shiny thing

Posted By: KRoyal

Another new shiny thing - 02/16/18 01:56 AM

Been wanting one for a while and on popped up today for a good price. Brace and 30 rounders will be on the way will be a fun little sub gun.

CZ EVO 3 Pistol

Posted By: 01lightning

Re: Another new shiny thing - 02/16/18 02:37 AM

Fix the trigger pull... dot (if you prefer), Sling, and done. I was able to purchase mine BNIB and brace $900 OTD. Best money spent in a while.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Another new shiny thing - 02/16/18 02:41 AM

That was one hell of a deal. Nice pistol dude up

Re: Another new shiny thing - 02/16/18 02:45 AM

Originally Posted By: 01lightning
Fix the trigger pull... dot (if you prefer), Sling, and done. I was able to purchase mine BNIB and brace $900 OTD. Best money spent in a while.

Yea looking at the HBI trigger spring upgrade, SB folder brace, 30 round mags, and sling should be good to go!! Got this sucker for $640 today. Might think about adding a red dot later, but liking the irons so far.

Originally Posted By: 2Beez

Yes sir!!!

Re: Another new shiny thing - 02/16/18 02:47 AM

This is the brace I'm looking at scooping up.

Posted By: chital_shikari

Re: Another new shiny thing - 02/16/18 08:32 AM

Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Another new shiny thing - 02/16/18 10:23 AM

That looks like a whole lotta fun in a tiny little package..... up

Re: Another new shiny thing - 02/16/18 06:30 PM

Don’t even spend the money on the spring... just take the trigger pack out and apart, compress the trigger spring with pliers and be done.
Originally Posted By: KRoyal
Originally Posted By: 01lightning

Yea looking at the HBI trigger spring upgrade, SB folder brace, 30 round mags, and sling should be good to go!! Got this sucker for $640 today. Might think about adding a red dot later, but liking the irons so far.

Yes sir!!!

Re: Another new shiny thing - 02/16/18 07:38 PM

Thanks, got the brace ordered last night I'll try taking the spring out and compressing it with pliers.
Posted By: Kthnx

Re: Another new shiny thing - 02/16/18 07:49 PM

Very cool man. I'm a tad bit jelly.
Posted By: Payne

Re: Another new shiny thing - 02/16/18 09:54 PM

Very nice, a few months ago you wrote that people that wanted an ar pistol just wanted to skip the sbr tax trout

Re: Another new shiny thing - 02/16/18 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Payne
Very nice, a few months ago you wrote that people that wanted an ar pistol just wanted to skip the sbr tax trout

Haha yea yea I'm eating crow, I do have an SBR already and will probably SBR this thing but want to try it out a while and shoot it a bunch before I stamp it and keep it forever.

Re: Another new shiny thing - 02/17/18 01:46 AM

Originally Posted By: KRoyal
Thanks, got the brace ordered last night I'll try taking the spring out and compressing it with pliers.

PM me if you get stuck somewhere, its fairly simple, if you are familiar with how triggers work.

Re: Another new shiny thing - 02/21/18 12:09 AM

Got my brace in this evening. These things are pretty cool I've never handled one before. It's insane the ATF says this is ok, but not a regular stock. confused2

Re: Another new shiny thing - 02/21/18 12:14 AM

Going to cut me a piece of foam for my new descriet sling pack so I can carry to work with me like a laptop since I can't really conceal a hand gun on me in work clothes.

Posted By: BigPig

Re: Another new shiny thing - 02/21/18 12:28 AM

It’d be cool if that fancy man purse had a place for a ballistic shield

Re: Another new shiny thing - 02/21/18 12:35 AM

It's got a place in the back for either a hydration pack or ballistic plate. I could put one of my AR500 plates in there but damn those things are heavy lol.

Man enough for you?

Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Another new shiny thing - 02/22/18 02:55 AM

Very nice. Big Pig is looking for a nickname it appears as that was a princess like comment popcorn
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Another new shiny thing - 02/22/18 03:37 AM

dam secret agent
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum