Texas Hunting Forum

Got a buckmark on the way

Posted By: TFF Caribou

Got a buckmark on the way - 02/04/18 04:12 AM

Ordered a buckmark plus practical from CDNN for $314 after rebate. I’ll shoot it as is for a while, but I’ll have to start replacing parts soon as I won’t be able to help myself. This should be a fun gun! I decided I can’t afford to shoot 200 rounds of handgun ammo every couple weeks at the range, but I can shoot 500 rounds of .22! Between this and my wife’s new 10/22 I built, were gunna have some good ole fashioned family fun.
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Got a buckmark on the way - 02/04/18 04:10 PM

I have the same one but without the pic rail. I really like it

Re: Got a buckmark on the way - 02/04/18 04:28 PM

I have a Bushnell trs-25 that I’m going to mount on it so I wanted a pic rail. I’m excited. I thought I was going to get a ruger, but I like everything about the buckmarks, and there is still a ton of aftermarket stuff for them. And it sounds like the buckmark Trigger is much better out of the box than the ruger.

Re: Got a buckmark on the way - 02/05/18 09:18 PM

Been getting myself all jazzed up about this pistol. I think I’m going to try to find some steel shooting competitions after I get it in and get some Trigger time.
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Got a buckmark on the way - 02/05/18 09:52 PM

The trigger is very sweet and needs no attention. There really is no need for mod's on this pistol. I liked a red dot on it the best as far as adding optics.

Re: Got a buckmark on the way - 02/05/18 10:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Pitchfork Predator
The trigger is very sweet and needs no attention. There really is no need for mod's on this pistol. I liked a red dot on it the best as far as adding optics.

I know, but I’m not sure I can help myself. I have the same condition as buzzsaw, but it’s for accessories, not new guns. I love upgrading parts. You know, spending money I’ll never get back if I have to sell.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum