Texas Hunting Forum

Palmetto state mp5

Posted By: Fishing Fester

Palmetto state mp5 - 02/02/18 09:06 PM

Just read that they are getting in the market. Good price point if quote stands correct. I sure miss my clones and never had a real one. I’m gonna keep an eye on this one. Sorry I don’t have a link. Never knew how to add one
Posted By: ckat

Re: Palmetto state mp5 - 02/02/18 09:17 PM

Posted By: DocHorton

Re: Palmetto state mp5 - 02/02/18 10:32 PM

Sweet! I need one of those.
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Palmetto state mp5 - 02/02/18 10:39 PM

Is this the one promised to be under $1,000?
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: Palmetto state mp5 - 02/03/18 02:13 AM

I can't wait I've been looking for a 9mm sub gun for a while and was going to build up one of their 9mm lowers but this is much more appealing to me I've always wanted a MP5 but way too much mullah for me.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Palmetto state mp5 - 02/03/18 02:56 AM

Originally Posted By: KRoyal
I can't wait I've been looking for a 9mm sub gun for a while and was going to build up one of their 9mm lowers but this is much more appealing to me I've always wanted a MP5 but way too much mullah for me.

We talked about this the other day. I cannot wait for this one rifle

Re: Palmetto state mp5 - 02/03/18 03:37 AM

Originally Posted By: 2Beez

We talked about this the other day. I cannot wait for this one rifle

Yep been wanting to do one for a while now and just couldn't ever pull the trigger on one. Was leaning more toward the CZ Scorpion but glad I waited. This is right along the lines I'm wanting.

Re: Palmetto state mp5 - 02/03/18 03:56 AM

Thread it and put the hybrid own it banana

Re: Palmetto state mp5 - 02/03/18 04:12 AM

I'm sure it will come threaded from PSA guess it's time to start the paperwork for a pistol suppressor this should be out by time I get it back.

Re: Palmetto state mp5 - 02/03/18 04:49 AM

I'm sure it will come threaded from PSA guess it's time to start the paperwork for a pistol suppressor this should be out by time I get it back.
I ordered the Piston for mine today. These caps and stuff add up quick.
Posted By: BCJ

Re: Palmetto state mp5 - 02/03/18 03:12 PM

The PSA won’t be out until the end of 2018; and new competition is good to keep the other guys price in check. The PTR offering should come done too once we see actual street price; should help bring the MKE price back down some.
The MP5 is a great shooting and iconic gun that everyone should have in the collection; but there are some new PCC offerings that beat it out if you just want a PCC. The new CMMG Guard 9mm is the smoothest 9mm I’ve found.
For a basic full size MP5 clone the POF can be picked up for $1299 at Atlantic Firearms.
Posted By: snarkscarbine

Re: Palmetto state mp5 - 02/03/18 03:18 PM

Awesome.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum