Texas Hunting Forum

WHO CAN CERKOTE? Want to get a pistol customized for marine daughter

Posted By: arlnitro14

WHO CAN CERKOTE? Want to get a pistol customized for marine daughter - 11/15/17 04:17 AM

My daughter is going to become a marine 1/5/18. I want to get her a 9mm with a nice cerakote job. Ive got some ideas I’ve been able to pull off of google. I can’t seem to upload them from my phone. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.. thanks fellas
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: WHO CAN CERKOTE? Want to get a pistol customized for marine daughter - 11/15/17 04:19 AM

Can you give us an area or region of Texas to work with?

Re: WHO CAN CERKOTE? Want to get a pistol customized for marine daughter - 11/15/17 04:38 AM

I live in ft worth. I’m in the mineral wells and Tyler area frequently.
Posted By: SR025

Re: WHO CAN CERKOTE? Want to get a pistol customized for marine daughter - 11/15/17 07:05 AM

Scalpel arms in farmers branch
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: WHO CAN CERKOTE? Want to get a pistol customized for marine daughter - 11/15/17 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By: SR025

this, they will do good, if you want to buy pistol and have Cereakote all in one place, go to Alamo Precision in Euless, great people!!!
Posted By: Skylar Mac

Re: WHO CAN CERKOTE? Want to get a pistol customized for marine daughter - 11/15/17 02:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Buzzsaw
go to Alamo Precision in Euless, great people!!!

Second that. Great people here.
Posted By: Txhillbilly

Re: WHO CAN CERKOTE? Want to get a pistol customized for marine daughter - 11/15/17 02:41 PM

Trinity Ordnance in Lake Worth does a great job also,and they seem to be a lot cheaper than other shops.

Re: WHO CAN CERKOTE? Want to get a pistol customized for marine daughter - 11/15/17 02:46 PM

thank you
Posted By: mulish

Re: WHO CAN CERKOTE? Want to get a pistol customized for marine daughter - 11/15/17 02:48 PM

call S&S Precision in Denton they have a guy in house that does an excellent job
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: WHO CAN CERKOTE? Want to get a pistol customized for marine daughter - 11/15/17 02:49 PM

https://dareingarms.com

He did my last gun and did good work
Posted By: mulish

Re: WHO CAN CERKOTE? Want to get a pistol customized for marine daughter - 11/15/17 02:51 PM

that's the guy that is working in S&S precision's shop
Posted By: Bbear

Re: WHO CAN CERKOTE? Want to get a pistol customized for marine daughter - 11/15/17 05:12 PM

arlnitro

PM sent
Posted By: Tactical Cowboy

Re: WHO CAN CERKOTE? Want to get a pistol customized for marine daughter - 11/15/17 05:14 PM

Originally Posted By: SR025

They do good work
Posted By: SmallTownHunter

Re: WHO CAN CERKOTE? Want to get a pistol customized for marine daughter - 11/16/17 01:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Txhillbilly
Trinity Ordnance in Lake Worth does a great job also,and they seem to be a lot cheaper than other shops.

X2
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum