Texas Hunting Forum

MG Arms near Houstom

Posted By: Buzzsaw

MG Arms near Houstom - 12/24/16 08:46 PM

Looking at them to build a new ultralight rifle. Anyone had any dealings with them pro's or con's??
Posted By: 505ed

Re: MG Arms near Houstom - 12/24/16 09:55 PM

No cons...I'd look at Lex's guns...they are finished better in my opinion--cost is about the same...

http://www.riflesinc.com/index.html

Ed
Posted By: southern_fowler

Re: MG Arms near Houstom - 12/25/16 01:13 AM

I second rifles inc. very fine rifles. Have heard a few bad reports on M&G arms from ultra light guns blowing up to reloads they loaded for there own rifles no chambering.
Posted By: Ackley_improved

Re: MG Arms near Houstom - 12/25/16 02:10 AM

You'd be well served to go see Aaron Roberts,at Roberts Precision Rifles, right around the corner from MG Arms. He is the finest gunsmith that I have worked with, and his work is exceptional. He'll build you a rifle that will be EXACTLY what you want, and it will be generational....
Posted By: crash700

Re: MG Arms near Houstom - 12/26/16 02:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Ackley_improved
You'd be well served to go see Aaron Roberts,at Roberts Precision Rifles, right around the corner from MG Arms. He is the finest gunsmith that I have worked with, and his work is exceptional. He'll build you a rifle that will be EXACTLY what you want, and it will be generational....

I agree, Aaron Roberts is a top notch rifle builder and I would contact him in regard to your needs. A great guy to do business with.
Posted By: cxjcherokec

Re: MG Arms near Houstom - 12/26/16 03:12 PM

Aaron is awesome, since your in dfw why not call the guys at APR, they can do all of the same work.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum