Texas Hunting Forum

New Podcast- Chasing Carnivore

Posted By: PublicLandFreaks

New Podcast- Chasing Carnivore - 07/19/17 03:35 PM

Hi My name is Abe Bullman and I am one of the hosts of the New Chasing Carnivore Podcast. We are just getting started and I wanted to share the link to with you guys. We are going to have the guys on from Texas chapter of Back Country hunters and Anglers. I also just spoke with the guys over at Lonestar Bowhunters Association and they will be joining us in the next couple of weeks.

The podcast is focused on bring entertainment and education to people who have been in the outdoors for years or for people who are just getting started. We discuss a lot of information on public land hunting here in Texas.

Would love to hear what you guys think about the podcast.

You can check us out on Itunes, Google Play is coming very soon!! or just click the link below
http://chasingcarnivore.libsyn.com

You can also find us on facebook and twitter @chasingcarnivor

Thank you guys for any feed back!!
Posted By: NDN98

Re: New Podcast- Chasing Carnivore - 07/22/17 03:25 PM

Just subscribed. Thanks fore the heads-up. Always looking for new podcasts, especially ones about hunting.
Posted By: blackcoal

Re: New Podcast- Chasing Carnivore - 08/22/17 01:39 AM

same here
Posted By: Tex Hunter

Re: New Podcast- Chasing Carnivore - 09/08/17 11:15 PM

This podcast has a lot of good info on hunting public land in Texas. As a newcomer, I'm enjoying it quite a bit.
Posted By: Single Shot

Re: New Podcast- Chasing Carnivore - 02/09/18 12:21 AM

I’m in.
Posted By: brianaustintx

Re: New Podcast- Chasing Carnivore - 02/11/18 08:23 PM

Just found it! Had to search "Storm Water Creek" could not find it under "Chasing Carnivore." But I just subscribed through Podcast Addict! Been trying to find new podcasts since I got obsessed with MeatEater, thanks for the post!!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum