Print Thread
Irish Drinking #8829807 04/06/23 11:20 PM
R
redhaze Online Content OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Online Content
Veteran Tracker
R
Paddy had been drinking at his local pub all day and most of the night, celebrating St Patrick's Day.Mick, the bartender says, 'You'll not be drinking anymore tonight, Paddy'.Paddy replies, 'OK Mick, I'll be on my way then'. Paddy spins around on his stool and steps off. He falls flat on his face.'Damn' he says and pulls himself up by the stool and dusts himself off. He takes a step towards the door and falls flat on his face, 'oh bloody damn!' He looks to the doorway and thinks to himself that if he can just get to the door and some fresh air he'll be fine.He belly crawls to the door and shimmies up to the door frame. He sticks his head outside and takes a deep breath of fresh air, feels much better and takes a step out onto the sidewalk and falls flat on his face.'Bi' Jesus… I'm in bloody trouble,' he says.He can see his house just a few doors down, and crawls to the door, hauls himself up the door frame, opens the door and shimmies inside. He takes a look up the stairs and says 'No bloody way....'He crawls up the stairs to his bedroom door and says 'I can make it to the bed'. He takes a step into the room and falls flat on his face. He says 'damn it' and falls into bed. The next morning, his wife, Jess, comes into the room carrying a cup of coffee and says, 'Get up Paddy. Did you have a bit to drink last night ? 'Paddy says, 'I did, Jess. I was bloody pissed. But how did you know?'' Mick phoned .. . . You left your wheelchair at the pub.'

Re: Irish Drinking [Re: redhaze] #8829827 04/07/23 12:04 AM
texasag93 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Paddy had been drinking at his local pub all day and most of the night, celebrating St Patrick's Day.

Mick, the bartender says, 'You'll not be drinking anymore tonight, Paddy'.

Paddy replies, 'OK Mick, I'll be on my way then'. Paddy spins around on his stool and steps off. He falls flat on his face.'Damn' he says and pulls himself up by the stool and dusts himself off.

He takes a step towards the door and falls flat on his face, 'oh bloody damn!' He looks to the doorway and thinks to himself that if he can just get to the door and some fresh air he'll be fine.He belly crawls to the door and shimmies up to the door frame.

He sticks his head outside and takes a deep breath of fresh air, feels much better and takes a step out onto the sidewalk and falls flat on his face.'Bi' Jesus… I'm in bloody trouble,' he says.

He can see his house just a few doors down, and crawls to the door, hauls himself up the door frame, opens the door and shimmies inside.

He takes a look up the stairs and says 'No bloody way....'He crawls up the stairs to his bedroom door and says 'I can make it to the bed'.

He takes a step into the room and falls flat on his face. He says 'damn it' and falls into bed.

The next morning, his wife, Jess, comes into the room carrying a cup of coffee and says, 'Get up Paddy. Did you have a bit to drink last night ? 'Paddy says, 'I did, Jess. I was bloody pissed. But how did you know?''

Mick phoned .. . . You left your wheelchair at the pub.'

Enter is your friend.

cyclo

Re: Irish Drinking [Re: texasag93] #8830013 04/07/23 12:51 PM
V
Vern1 Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
V
Originally Posted by texasag93

Enter is your friend.

Hey, just typing that out on a cell phone keypad is a feat!
That's why I do long replies on my PC keyboard!

Cheers,
Vern1
Texans since The Old 300 in 1824
NRA Lifetime Member
Re: Irish Drinking [Re: redhaze] #8830106 04/07/23 03:31 PM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
roflmao

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: Irish Drinking [Re: redhaze] #8830373 04/08/23 02:49 AM
T
TEXASLEFTY Online Content
THF Whiskey Sommelier
Online Content
THF Whiskey Sommelier
T
Pretty good joke!

Second version is easier to read for sure.

Originally Posted by Chunky Monkey
Never been to a camping world. I prefer Dick's to be honest.
Re: Irish Drinking [Re: redhaze] #8830423 04/08/23 08:03 AM
R
redhaze Online Content OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Online Content
Veteran Tracker
R
cool

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide