Forums46
Topics537,021
Posts9,719,492
Members86,987
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Michael Irvin Allegations Released Publicly by Marriott [Re: maximus_flavius] #8817271 03/13/23 12:57 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by maximus_flavius
Originally Posted by Stub
Liked Michael Irvin as a player for the Cowboys, neve cared for him as a announcer. As a announcer he is loud, obnoxious and wears but ugly outfits!

How do you like him as a sexual assault suspect?

Making a drunken and crude pass at a woman is not sexual assault. Believe It or not women like sex too and I've landed plenty of fish just by putting it out there on the table and asking if they're interested. If you're the type that's never been able to pull off a bathroom encounter or one in the parking lot at a bar with someone that you just met then you clearly won't understand something like this.

Re: Michael Irvin Allegations Released Publicly by Marriott [Re: DQ Kid] #8817277 03/13/23 01:17 PM
D
DQ Kid Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Agree, verbal passes probably are not but in combination with unsolicited touching or grabbing, that's where legalities start coming into play...

Re: Michael Irvin Allegations Released Publicly by Marriott [Re: DQ Kid] #8817289 03/13/23 01:45 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by DQ Kid
Agree, verbal passes probably are not but in combination with unsolicited touching or grabbing, that's where legalities start coming into play...

From the look of the video he touched her elbow twice. I very frequently have people do that to me while having a discussion with them and while I don't do that to other people I understand that some people simply do it unconsciously. I would never call it sexual assault.

Until you show me a video of him grabbing her by the crotch, smacking her on the [censored], or trying to drag her into some side closet to rape her I'm not going to call what he did sexual assault.

Re: Michael Irvin Allegations Released Publicly by Marriott [Re: maximus_flavius] #8817303 03/13/23 02:21 PM
S
Stub Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
Liked Michael Irvin as a player for the Cowboys, neve cared for him as a announcer. As a announcer he is loud, obnoxious and wears but ugly outfits!

It would not surprise me in the least if he did what he is accused of, but I am not going to condemn him guilty until all the facts are made public.

maximus how many times have you watched Broke Back Mountain rofl bolt

texas flag

Re: Michael Irvin Allegations Released Publicly by Marriott [Re: blkt2] #8817321 03/13/23 03:00 PM
D
DQ Kid Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by blkt2

From the look of the video he touched her elbow twice. I very frequently have people do that to me while having a discussion with them and while I don't do that to other people I understand that some people simply do it unconsciously. I would never call it sexual assault.

Until you show me a video of him grabbing her by the crotch, smacking her on the [censored], or trying to drag her into some side closet to rape her I'm not going to call what he did sexual assault.

I can agree with that if that's all the video depicts, not assault, possibly harassment though.

Re: Michael Irvin Allegations Released Publicly by Marriott [Re: Ramsey] #8817323 03/13/23 03:07 PM
G
GUTIT Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
G
I worked as a bouncer at a couple clubs Irvin was a regular at. I’ve seen him do things and heard him say things that are way, way out of line. Even had to break up his little VIP party one night after a girl complained about an “incident”. I do believe he did what was accused of and don’t believe a damn word he says.

Stronghold Construction Group
Commercial and Residential Project Management
Managing all your construction needs
Kent@StrongholdConstructionGroupDOTcom

Re: Michael Irvin Allegations Released Publicly by Marriott [Re: Stub] #8817328 03/13/23 03:10 PM
maximus_flavius Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker

It would not surprise me in the least if he did what he is accused of, but I am not going to condemn him guilty until all the facts are made public.

maximus how many times have you watched Broke Back Mountain rofl bolt

Gotta love to watch that sportsball, eh?

Re: Michael Irvin Allegations Released Publicly by Marriott [Re: blkt2] #8817330 03/13/23 03:13 PM
maximus_flavius Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker

Making a drunken and crude pass at a woman is not sexual assault. Believe It or not women like sex too and I've landed plenty of fish just by putting it out there on the table and asking if they're interested. If you're the type that's never been able to pull off a bathroom encounter or one in the parking lot at a bar with someone that you just met then you clearly won't understand something like this.

You’re right, I wouldn’t understand. My “passes” used to be made with class & gentlemanly wit.

Instead of picking up drunk whores in bathrooms & bar parking lots, you need Jesus, friend.

Re: Michael Irvin Allegations Released Publicly by Marriott [Re: blkt2] #8817332 03/13/23 03:15 PM
maximus_flavius Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker

So it’s not really “rape” rape, right? Your disgusting. Touching other people in general is assault.

Last edited by maximus_flavius; 03/13/23 03:16 PM.
Re: Michael Irvin Allegations Released Publicly by Marriott [Re: maximus_flavius] #8817333 03/13/23 03:28 PM
S
Stub Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S

You’re right, I wouldn’t understand. My “passes” used to be made with class & gentlemanly wit.

Instead of picking up drunk whores in bathrooms & bar parking lots, you need Jesus, friend.

blk2 you got that right up have had a lot of fun with very nice looking ladies that I just met simply by just smiling and asking them if they want to.........
BTW Maximus me personally I have never picked up a woman in a bathroom, do not recall but maybe I have in a bar parking lot?

Question if you meet a woman in church on Sunday and go over to her house and have sex, is she a whore also?

Last edited by Stub; 03/13/23 03:33 PM.

texas flag

Re: Michael Irvin Allegations Released Publicly by Marriott [Re: GUTIT] #8817336 03/13/23 03:38 PM
T
TPACK Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
T
Originally Posted by GUTIT
I worked as a bouncer at a couple clubs Irvin was a regular at. I’ve seen him do things and heard him say things that are way, way out of line. Even had to break up his little VIP party one night after a girl complained about an “incident”. I do believe he did what was accused of and don’t believe a damn word he says.

He`s gotten away with lots of $hit, going back almost 30 years. He`s just a loudmouth that likes to hear himself talk because he was good at football back in the day. No sympathy from me. I quit watching the cowboys due to him and other Dallas players actions back around 97 or 98. Sooner or later, we all have to pay for our bad actions.

Re: Michael Irvin Allegations Released Publicly by Marriott [Re: maximus_flavius] #8817339 03/13/23 03:48 PM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B

I typically try to get them before they have been drinking and before their boyfriends show up.

I gave up Jesus about 7/8 of the way through Seminary and haven't looked back.

Re: Michael Irvin Allegations Released Publicly by Marriott [Re: TPACK] #8817345 03/13/23 04:06 PM
maximus_flavius Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted by TPACK

He`s gotten away with lots of $hit, going back almost 30 years. He`s just a loudmouth that likes to hear himself talk because he was good at football back in the day. No sympathy from me. I quit watching the cowboys due to him and other Dallas players actions back around 97 or 98. Sooner or later, we all have to pay for our bad actions.

It’s amazing to me, the depths that sportsball fans will go, to defend the bad actions of their favorite sportsball players. Like they are too emotionally involved with sportsballers they cant admit they were wrong. Maybe the sportsballer will someday recognize them & they can hang out, assault women together & talk sportsball together.

Re: Michael Irvin Allegations Released Publicly by Marriott [Re: maximus_flavius] #8817350 03/13/23 04:16 PM
D
DQ Kid Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
D

It’s amazing to me, the depths that sportsball fans will go, to defend the bad actions of their favorite sportsball players. Like they are too emotionally involved with sportsballers they cant admit they were wrong. Maybe the sportsballer will someday recognize them & they can hang out, assault women together & talk sportsball together.

Amen Max, wrong is just wrong, Sportsball or not....

Re: Michael Irvin Allegations Released Publicly by Marriott [Re: maximus_flavius] #8817353 03/13/23 04:23 PM
topwater13 Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker

So it’s not really “rape” rape, right? Your disgusting. Touching other people in general is assault.

Touching is assault? Seems rather woke.....kinda like mis-gendering someone is assault.

Re: Michael Irvin Allegations Released Publicly by Marriott [Re: DQ Kid] #8817354 03/13/23 04:24 PM
L
LarryCopper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Wasn't he saying all along that he doesn't remember what he said or much at all about the interaction? Then he turns around at his dog and pony show with his lawyer and plays the race card.

Pretty big slap in the face of folks that have dealt with actual racism.

Re: Michael Irvin Allegations Released Publicly by Marriott [Re: topwater13] #8817358 03/13/23 04:29 PM
D
DQ Kid Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by topwater13

Touching is assault? Seems rather woke.....kinda like mis-gendering someone is assault.

I'm on the sexually harassing fence, not assault but perfectly in the NFL's and ESPN and FOX's discretion to bounce him off the Superbowl coverage for it as well as suspending him.

Re: Michael Irvin Allegations Released Publicly by Marriott [Re: topwater13] #8817387 03/13/23 05:17 PM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by topwater13

If I touch you and asked if you want me inside you. Would you consider that offensive touching??

Re: Michael Irvin Allegations Released Publicly by Marriott [Re: maximus_flavius] #8817389 03/13/23 05:18 PM
S
Stub Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S

It’s amazing to me, the depths that sportsball fans will go, to defend the bad actions of their favorite sportsball players. Like they are too emotionally involved with sportsballers they cant admit they were wrong.

Maybe the sportsballer will someday recognize them & they can hang out, assault women together & talk sportsball together.

What an absolutely asinine and absurd comment to make ( your comment in bold) hammer

Who on here has said they think he is innocent? I do not recall anyone on this thread that supports him or thinks he is innocent. Some like me said they think he did it or would not be surprised if he had done it but will wait to pass judgement until the facts are known.

Unfortunately with all of your continuous negative BS assumptions and innuendos about Sportsballers, you remind me a lot of the Libtard news networks that blame MAGA Republicans and President Trump for all of the bad things that are going on today!

BTW you never answered my questions

Question if you meet a woman in church on Sunday, she does not drink or cuss and you go over to her house and have sex with her, is she a whore also?

Last edited by Stub; 03/13/23 05:19 PM.

texas flag

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide