Secure your spot for a Giant Crocodile and Hippo in Mozambique
For the 2023 season we are looking forward to another great year in Mozambique.
For those who have yet to hunt giant Crocodile and Hippo this is your best chance.
The lower Zambezi is one of the best areas to hunt huge Crocodiles and excellent quality of Hippo in Africa.
This hunt will take place on an exclusive hunting concession in the Sofala Province close to the city of Tete in Mozambique, which is one of the greatest trophy crocodile hunting concessions in all of Mozambique.
The average crocodile hunted in this area is over 14 foot while 15 foot and bigger Crocodile are hunted year after and our best for 2022 being 16.8 foot.
ACCOMMODATION & HUNTING FEE
$8500.00 - 5 full hunting days and accommodation for 1 hunter and 1 guide
$000.00 Transportation from Tete to the hunting area
Hunting license $400.00
Gun Import License ( per rifle) $400.00
Delivery of trophies for dip and pack $700.00
1. The service of a licensed Professional Hunter
2. The service of trained trackers
3. The service of trained skinners
4. Hunting vehicle
5. Field preparation of trophies
6. Accommodation, Meals, soft drinks, bottled water as well as beer and wine in moderation
7. Daily laundry service
ACCOMMODATION DOES NOT INCLUDE
1. All air travel before and after the contracted period if the safari
2. Accommodation and travel charges incurred before and after the contracted period of the safari
3. Trophy Fees for animals taken or wounded
4. All air charters
5. Preparation, packing, documentation and export of trophies
6. CITES Hunting permits where applicable