Print Thread
Tommy, Teacher and the Little Girl #8724350 11/02/22 10:00 AM
S
Stub Online Happy OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
Teacher tells the student that God is not real – The little girl leaves the teacher stunned with the answer…

A 6 year-old girl was sitting in school one day when the teacher began to teach the class about evolution. She approached a boy student in the class, and the following dialogue ensued:

TEACHER: Tommy, do you see the tree outside?

TOMMY: Yes. TEACHER: Tommy, do you see the grass outside?

TOMMY: Yes. TEACHER: Go outside and look up and see if you can see the sky.

TOMMY: Okay. (He returned a minute later) Yes, I saw the sky. TEACHER: Did you see God?

TOMMY: No. TEACHER: That’s my point. We cann’t see God because he isn’t there. He doesn’t exist.

That’s when the little girl raised her hand and asked the teacher if she could pose some questions to the boy. The teacher then gave the girl permission.

LITTLE GIRL: Tommy, do you see the tree outside? TOMMY: Yes. LITTLE GIRL: Tommy, do you see the grass outside?

TOMMY: Yessss (getting tired of the questions by this time). LITTLE GIRL: Did you see the sky?

TOMMY: Yessss. LITTLE GIRL: Tommy, do you see the teacher?

TOMMY: Yes. LITTLE GIRL: Do you see her brain?
TOMMY: No.

LITTLE GIRL: Then, according to what we were taught in the school today…she must not have one!!

LOL! How perfect is that?! She really showed her teacher!

texas flag

Re: Tommy, Teacher and the Little Girl [Re: Stub] #8724690 11/02/22 04:50 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
priceless

Re: Tommy, Teacher and the Little Girl [Re: Stub] #8724706 11/02/22 05:20 PM
B
Bass&More Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
dunce peep

Re: Tommy, Teacher and the Little Girl [Re: Stub] #8725092 11/03/22 12:53 AM
TCM3 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
clap

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
(R-TX)
Re: Tommy, Teacher and the Little Girl [Re: Stub] #8725296 11/03/22 11:27 AM
T
TEXASLEFTY Online Content
THF Whiskey Sommelier
Online Content
THF Whiskey Sommelier
T
That’s good!

Originally Posted by Chunky Monkey
Never been to a camping world. I prefer Dick's to be honest.
Re: Tommy, Teacher and the Little Girl [Re: Stub] #8739045 11/21/22 02:52 AM
R
Rglover Online Content
Tracker
Online Content
Tracker
R
aim

Re: Tommy, Teacher and the Little Girl [Re: Stub] #8841256 04/26/23 10:48 PM
N
NailCA Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
N
Originally Posted by Stub
Teacher tells the student that God is not real – The little girl leaves the teacher stunned with the answer…

A 6 year-old girl was sitting in school one day when the teacher began to teach the class about evolution. She approached a boy student in the class, and the following dialogue ensued:

TOMMY: Okay. (He returned a minute later) Yes, I saw the sky. TEACHER: Did you see God?

TOMMY: No. TEACHER: That’s my point. We cann’t see God because he isn’t there. He doesn’t exist.

That’s when the little girl raised her hand and asked the teacher if she could pose some questions to the boy. The teacher then gave the girl permission.

LITTLE GIRL: Tommy, do you see the tree outside? TOMMY: Yes. LITTLE GIRL: Tommy, do you see the grass outside?

TOMMY: Yessss (getting tired of the questions by this time). LITTLE GIRL: Did you see the sky?

LITTLE GIRL: Then, according to what we were taught in the school today…she must not have one!!

Lol) The student was very smart) I will remember this dialogue, it may come in handy in similar situations) It’s a pity there is no continuation of the story, an interesting reaction from the teacher)

Re: Tommy, Teacher and the Little Girl [Re: NailCA] #8842720 04/29/23 11:38 AM
N
NailCA Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
N
Originally Posted by NailCA
Originally Posted by Stub

That’s when the little girl raised her hand and asked the teacher if she could pose some questions to the boy. The teacher then gave the girl permission. And the girl was able to ask such questions that put the teacher in a difficult position. After all, the teacher had an intolerant opinion from the point of view of religion. It reminds me of the events described in the essay on racial profiling https://graduateway.com/essay-examples/racial-profiling/ If you study the causes of the causes of racial profiling, then it was precisely the lack of tolerance that led to such serious consequences. I am glad that students like this girl can give other students a reason to think and have a reasoned position.

Lol) The student was very smart) I will remember this dialogue, it may come in handy in similar situations) It’s a pity there is no continuation of the story, an interesting reaction from the teacher)

Discussed this story with my teacher today. We decided that we need to hold a lesson in which to explain to students the importance of the ability to defend their position and reflect on whether the information they are listening to is true. I hope that this will help many students in the future and they will need such skills.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide